New Mustang Mules Spotted

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Guys,

I'm here at the Residence Inn in Los Alamitos, CA for a couple weeks on business. Low-and-Behold, I pull into the parking lot two nights ago and there they are; the new Blue and White Mustang Mules. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I took a bunch of pictures but I can't download them to my laptop.:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: I need the drivers for the Sony DSC P51 Cybershot. Somebody help so I can post the pics.

I thought of all my friends, RIGHT HERE, at svtperformance. That's my Mick Foley impression. :lol1: :lol1:

Someone send me the drivers so I can put these pics up for all of you. They were parked right next to each other. GOD they were ugly though.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
UBS Driver w/ install guide (if you need it).

Please read all information throughly before downloading and installing any files.

USB Driver
Steps
1. Print & Read 2. Software Agreement 3. Download File

Download Information
Filename Version Size Last Modified
USBDRVEN.EXE N/A 1.52MB 3/1/2004

Description
USB Driver

Applicable Models and Operating Systems
This utility is only for use with certain Digital Video & Imaging products sold in the United States, Canada or Latin America as identified below.

Model(s): Cyber-shot Cameras
Operating System(s): Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Microsoft® Windows® Me, Microsoft® Windows® XP, Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, Microsoft® Windows® 98

See all applicable models and Operating Systems.

Important Notes
IMPORTANT: CD Mavicas and DVD Handycam Camcorders are NOT supported by this driver.
IMPORTANT: This driver does not support USB Streaming under the Windows 98 operating system.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.

Download and Installation Instructions
Click the "Go to Step 2. Software Agreement" link at the bottom of this page.
Read the Software License Agreement and click "Accept".
Download the USBDRVEN.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
IMPORTANT: If you have tried to install the Windows 98/98SE driver originally supplied with certain models onto a computer running the Windows Me operating system, special procedures are required BEFORE installing this file. Otherwise, please continue with step 4 below.

Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the USBDRVEN.EXE file to begin the installation.
Open the Sony_usb folder that was created in the same directory to which the USBDRVEN.EXE file was downloaded.
Double-click the Setup.exe file.
At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Sony USB Driver" screen, click the Next button.
At the "Information" screen, click the Next button. Please wait as the files are installed.
At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, verify that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." is selected and click the Finish button.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony® USB Driver is complete.

IMPORTANT: If you have tried to install the Windows 98/98SE driver originally supplied with certain models onto a computer running the Windows 2000 operating system, some additional special procedures are required AFTER installing this file.

-----------------------------------

Driver

Right Click Save As

------------------------------------

Last edited:

FKing1

Established Member
Live in Dearborn and see them frequently around the Ford Engineering Center. Flat Rock has made nearly a hundred pre-production test cars to date.
Fred K.

Users who are viewing this thread