New Morr Wheels!!! Tell me what you think??

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
My buddy just got these made for his whip!! He has a 12 gt white with brembos. These are 3 piece wheels. 20x9 up front and 20x10.5 in the rear. These weigh in at about 26 lbs for the rear and 25.2 for the front which is great for a 3 piece wheel this size. Now this is a new design made specifically for our cars. These are definitely different but should look AMAZING with the white paint when mounted. As soon as these go on I'll post up some nice pics for u guys.. ENJOY!!!

IMG_1550_zpslrnc5sav.jpg

IMG_6662_zps1rxw0nz9.jpg

Rct851

Established Member
I dig it. All I know is if I'm spending that kind of coin on wheels they will have a little bling to them for sure...

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Thanks Ryan for posting these up! I've been MIA from the forums. These have rose gold centers and polished lips and inner barrel. Hoping to have pics mounted soon :banana:!

kona12

Established Member
Sweet I think itll pop off, great color on white always good to do different,show pics when mounted.

Heuristic

Established Member
At a glance I had to scroll back up and check what car they were going on. Almost thought it was going to be a truck or something. I'll hold judgement until I see them on the car. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread