New Morr Wheels Finally Mounted!!!

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Only shots I could get!! Srry theyr not the best but some of them came out pretty nice. When car gets detailed I get some nice day pics up!! Tell me what u guys think?

DSC04763_zpsqn7zdb2u.jpg

DSC04760_zpsqsm75ujg.jpg

DSC04765_zps2tmamo1u.jpg

DSC04754_zpswkvxelap.jpg

DSC04755_zpsbgc8yzfp.jpg

DSC04761_zps8xce9kyx.jpg

ExTurbo

Established Member
Meh...they dont really look like they belong on a mustang IMO. Never was a fan of the multi piece wheel because of the large rivets or whatever they are called. Im sure they are very nice wheels and light to boot, i just cant...

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
I think they look good. White pulls it off nicely IMO. :beer:

A whoooooooooole lot better than some of the other tire stretched crap these guys drool over!:xpl:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Props to doing your own thing! I like it cause it's different, I get alot of folks that dog my wheels too! Not everyone wants a Forgestar or a TF look. I personally think it would look better a little lower. Just my opinion.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
As long as the car has the goods to back up running a look at me wheel like that, I dig it. Would like to see them on a black\black 13-14 GT500.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Props to doing your own thing! I like it cause it's different, I get alot of folks that dog my wheels too! Not everyone wants a Forgestar or a TF look. I personally think it would look better a little lower. Just my opinion.

The car is on sportlines not much lower he can go! The car was on a little slope so it looks like that but it's pretty low. When my buddy gets it detailed I'll have better pics for u guys might be awhile cause I'm on Vaca for a week bit I'll post them as soon as u get back!!

Last edited:

Dan12GT

Established Member
The color goes good with white, but it's just not my cup of tea either. It's your car though if you like it then who cares.

Fear the 5

Established Member
I love them! Makes that car different than the thousands of other 5.0's. I think they would look killer on a black car as well. Are they 20"?

Users who are viewing this thread