New mods

Casey23

Established Member
Hey guys, I got my new wheels the other day and mounted them up yesterday. They look great in person. If you guys have any tips on how to get them looking ridiculous please let me know. I've got clear corners on the way as well as my Mac o/r H with Magnaflow cat-back coming.

Thanks for looking!

DSCI0099.jpg

Casey23

Established Member
Thanks man. I want to lower it more but I'm kind of torn. I just put Bilstein HD shocks and struts and H&R race springs with MM c/c plates on. The stance looks good in person (perfectly level), but I do want it a bit lower for sure. I'll give it a little time then put some different springs in.

Casey23

Established Member
Thanks guys. I think they're going to work out weel to hold me over for little while. I'm eventually going to switch to something else though when funds permit.

Does anyone have a good link or how-to on detailing rims to make them look great and stay nice?

Thanks!

Casey23

Established Member
I'll probably do that. Here's a glimpse into the future since now I feel the need to lower it more. I'm also going to put some spacers on the back like this shows.

Cobra-1.jpg

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
sometimes they take a few weeks to fully settle, give it a while

now, stop spending money on worthless mods and buy a blower

Black Stang 97

Established Member
car looks good!! yeah just lower it .25" or .5" inch and should look perfect.. If it was me, I might add wheels spacer in the back to make it seem like a wider wheel...:shrug:

Casey23

Established Member
sometimes they take a few weeks to fully settle, give it a while

now, stop spending money on worthless mods and buy a blower

Oh yeah. I didn't get long tubes because I'm thinking of a future turbo setup. It's definitely in the future though when money's more prevalent.

very nice you will love that exhaust combo:beer::thumbsup:
Thanks man. I was a little worried. I had ordered the Mac cat back to go along with their H pipe but they were on backorder. The good people at Lethal offered me the Magnaflows for the same price as the Mac.

car looks good!! yeah just lower it .25" or .5" inch and should look perfect.. If it was me, I might add wheels spacer in the back to make it seem like a wider wheel...:shrug:
Thanks man...definitely. Wheel spacers are going to be ordered later this week. I'm thinking the 1" ones are going to be perfect but I'll measure to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread