new mods

01_BLK_COBRA

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I will be going to Japan for a week for my work and while there I will have my car at mustang magic in deer park, ny. I am going to have frpp 4.10's installed (with speedo reflash), MM subframes installed, and an 03/04 irs crossmember installed.

I am excited. I tihnk these mods should make a nice difference to the car.

JBs01

Established Member
Last year I was also going away for work(Kansas from Michigan) and had dropped my car off at PHP to get the 4.10s,MM subframes,IRS pinion support w/ bushings and an Eibach Pro kit installed.
When I got back I was driving a whole different car.....

99Cobra#2468

Student of the Cobra
Established Member
4:10's will totally change your car, and the subframes greatly enhance / tighten up the body, under turns and especially under acceleration.

01_BLK_COBRA

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
thanks....i am excited, i figure it was also a good time to get the 03/04 brace installed to support the irs under accel, and decel.

chuckstang

Established Member
I have everything u list there, and all of those were great mods. The sub frames I probably noticed the least though.

SVECobraR

Established Member
Hey where do you guys get an 03 diff brace and rear cover support from, i'm going to get gears installed soon and my installer says it would be a good time to get those also.

01_BLK_COBRA

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
txrunsvt said:
03/04 cross brace helps alot. i installed mine and could actually go out and spin the tires with very litte wheelhop

That is what Joe at Mustang Magic told me....that the o3/04 crossmember brace really hleps with wheel hop.

01_BLK_COBRA

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
All i can say is wow. I got the car back today. The 4.10's. MM subs, 03/04 crossmember, and irs bushings. What a difference is all i can say.

chuckstang

Established Member
SVECobraR said:
Hey where do you guys get an 03 diff brace and rear cover support from, i'm going to get gears installed soon and my installer says it would be a good time to get those also.

Steve from FORDSVTPARTS

Best prices by far

Users who are viewing this thread