new mod installed today!!!!

8urzo6

Established Member
I just got done installing a set of bassani headers. It wasnt bad at all. It was time consuming though. The truck sounds bad ass now. Some of the drone went away too. It seems to pull alot harder on the top end all the way to 5400 rpms. I think they are well worth the time and money. Thanks to Mark @ lfp for great price and service. Now I have the full bassani set up. I am going to the track tonight. Lets see if she gained anything.

Chi3f

Established Member
i was thinking about changing out the headers but it looked like a biatchhhh to me. How long did it take?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It didn't take Rick and I long at all to put long tubes on my truck. In fact they may have been the easiest thing we did that week.

TXSVT1

Established Member
8urzo6 said:
I just got done installing a set of bassani headers. It wasnt bad at all. It was time consuming though. The truck sounds bad ass now. Some of the drone went away too. It seems to pull alot harder on the top end all the way to 5400 rpms. I think they are well worth the time and money. Thanks to Mark @ lfp for great price and service. Now I have the full bassani set up. I am going to the track tonight. Lets see if she gained anything.

what kind of price did mark give you for the headers????

8urzo6

Established Member
600 ceramic coated.

I took it to the track last night. My et was the same. It was 13.0xx-13.4xx but my mph went up from 101-102 to 103-105. It is time for a new tune and drag radials. My best 60ft was 1.99. My best r/t was .016. It was fun. I think the headers worked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread