New Member!

Stang2WRX

Established Member
Nick P. is a new addition to the club, we can't wait to watch his car turn into one of the fastest street cars in new england. Nick has owned a number of mustangs, and recently bought himself a 2003 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra...

He works at Jannetty Racing Enterprises, in Waterbury, CT and his memberspage is here:

www.boundbyboost.com/members/cobranick.html

-Kitt

Stang2WRX

Established Member
lightninmike said:
does anybody really care, shouldnt this be on a bbb board

There are a few people who come to our meets from this site, and im pretty sure multiple groups and organizations post on these boards...

But hey, if you don't want to be a part of a fast group of cars, I can respect that. I don't see anything positive resulting from you coming on here to say "does anybody care?"

When you start threads about "should I spray my truck" and "the parts for my truck are too much money :whine:" The people who are interested reply, the people who couldn't care less (myself) just pass on by and keep it to themselves.

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
nice to see you know how to use the search function ;-)
and it would be a little different if he posted himself, what are we supposed to do drive around looking for him :poke:
hell is he even a member on this board?

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
ok so tell me again why this should be here?
he is already a member here so he isnt new
this isnt the bbb board so ......
are you sucking up for a date??? proud of a new conquest???
does this poor bastered know you are trying to parade him around like arm candy??

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
lightninmike said:
ok so tell me again why this should be here?
he is already a member here so he isnt new
this isnt the bbb board so ......
are you sucking up for a date??? proud of a new conquest???
does this poor bastered know you are trying to parade him around like arm candy??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
lightninmike said:
does anybody really care, shouldnt this be on a bbb board

oh cmon...it that necessary? like there arent another 100 random posts on here. Kitt is proud to have another 03 in the club..so whats the big deal? is this the "NEFF" forum? no but it was posted about for a month or so. have a bad day mike? ur not usually like this? :beer:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
oh cmon...it that necessary? like there arent another 100 random posts on here. Kitt is proud to have another 03 in the club..so whats the big deal? is this the "NEFF" forum? no but it was posted about for a month or so. :beer:
1. i think it is
2. yeah there are random post on here, but at least they have something to do with this site or the area
3.glad "kitt" is proud to have another member, but this isnt the place to make a useless post about it
4.is this the NEFF forum? no it is not and there is no forum for it and there is no web site dedicated to it as there is bbb

do you see where i am going with this? there is always a post that isnt detrimental to life. as bun boy pointed out, my post on using NO2 on my truck. i posted it the right forum for it however and asked the right people. hell you asked over the winter about setting up your garage and what you should put in it, its not like you posted "i built a garage to put my car in" and left it at that. that would have been pointless.

Stang2WRX

Established Member
lightninmike said:
no it is not and there is no forum for it and there is no web site dedicated to it as there is bbb

Oh, so you cared enough to go to the site? haha...
I'm glad. However please let me know where the BBB forums are, I'm lost on that. There are som local forums we post on, but this guy is on here, it's called a post to show people what cobras are joining, and to raise interest.

This is the internet man, why don't you get out and meet somebody in person before you start being a dick behind the computer screen.

Stang2WRX

Established Member
svtred said:
you could cut the sexual tension with a knife lol

:lol:

I dunno, I celebrated my 4th anniversary yesterday so i guess thats directed to mike haha, but seriously... I agree, i wish people could be happy with life and not b*%&h about everything they didn't like.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Stang2WRX said:
Oh, so you cared enough to go to the site? haha...
I'm glad. However please let me know where the BBB forums are, I'm lost on that. There are som local forums we post on, but this guy is on here, it's called a post to show people what cobras are joining, and to raise interest.

This is the internet man, why don't you get out and meet somebody in person before you start being a dick behind the computer screen.

nope i didnt go to the bbb site sorry to disappoint. where are the forums? no idea never been to the site.
nobody ever said not to post on this site or any other that are out there. now if you went to Sid and got a forum on this site than that post would make sense wouldnt it. much like the MCT have
but there is no real care of how many cars or poeple are in a group. do you give a shit how many people are in the NLOC? i am sure you dont
and hell if you want to go out and meet come on down, ill even buy the first beer.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Stang2WRX said:
:lol:

I dunno, I celebrated my 4th anniversary yesterday so i guess thats directed to mike haha
ill take this as you saying that i am gay. so what if i was? would it change anything? nope not a thing. so before you point fingers make sure you know who is standing in front of you ready to snap it off.

Users who are viewing this thread