RTM

Established Member
Just wanted to say hi!

I just traded in my 01 GT for a 2004 SIlver Cobra Coupe. I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for a good tuner in my area.

I live in upstate South Carolina, so I am only an hour away from Charlotte NC.

I just want to have someone I can go to when I start any mods that would require it.

Thanks,
Todd

NC03BlkSnake

Learn to Swim
Established Member
There are a few good tuners around the Charlotte area, CP Racing is probably the closest to you, Custom Performance is another, they are located in Concord behind Lowes Motor Speedway. I haven't had any mods done to my car besides the UPR CAI, but when I do I'll probably have CP racing do my tune, I've heard good things about them.

Greg

RTM

Established Member
Thanks for the replys.

I am going to start searching the forums for answers to some questions I have. I printed off the FAQ and will read it tonight.

My biggest question is what will I be able to do without voiding my factory warranty.

Other than that I am so excited about this car. I have owned a boatload of Mustangs, but never a Cobra.

Todd

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
By the way for the tunning, T&J Performance in atlanta Ga, they are the best in the country.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here and congratulations on your '04 Cobra. :)

Users who are viewing this thread