New Member, Vuskool, Introduction

CobraJet330

Established Member
Hello all,

This is my first time posting as a new member here, but I actually picked up my 2010 GT500 a few years back, and have been lurking since then. I have referenced this site, its members, and resources many times over the years. I'm happy to be a part of it now.

Just a quick introduction about myself:

Born into a family of engineers and mechanics, I recall being drawn to anything with an engine early on in my youth. As I got older, the toys got bigger. As many of you likely know.

I hold a Mech Eng. degree, structural & stress analysis focused. I've worked on product lines for a wide variety of major OEMs, ranging from aerospace to heavy equipment.

I also run a small metal fabrication shop. We have 3D CAD modeling, CNC plasma cutting, sheet forming, and MIG/TIG welding capabilities. Feel free to reach out with any custom metal-work projects you might have. Happy to help out other members with discounts and such.

My family and I currently reside in the Puget Sound area of WA state. We stay busy with work, projects around the shop, and of course, wrenching on all things Ford.

Again, just wanted to give a quick introduction about myself. Im looking forward to being a part of the group.

Thanks all,
Vuskool

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome as a poster. Nice introduction. Post a photo or two of your ‘10 GT-500.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome. Get out of the PNW as soon as possible. I did almost 4 years ago and it was the best move ever.

Users who are viewing this thread