New member in the ATL

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Welcome! I'm no longer in The A-T-L...but spent more than 20 years there in the car scene, which is probably a Top 3-5 Market behind L.A., Miami etc where you can see just about ANYTHING on 4 wheels daily...and in volumes.

If you plan on High Performance Ford or Mopar ownership, I can't recommend Injected Engineering in Kennesaw highly enough for ANY of your needs

Injected Engineering: There's a Reason Our Customers Will Drive Eight Hours to See Us.

01yellercobra

Established Member
You can get extenders for the seats. My buddy is 6'4" and fits fairly comfortably in his car.

boilerbuzz

Established Member
Welcome! I'm no longer in The A-T-L...but spent more than 20 years there in the car scene, which is probably a Top 3-5 Market behind L.A., Miami etc where you can see just about ANYTHING on 4 wheels daily...and in volumes.

If you plan on High Performance Ford or Mopar ownership, I can't recommend Injected Engineering in Kennesaw highly enough for ANY of your needs

Injected Engineering: There's a Reason Our Customers Will Drive Eight Hours to See Us.
As soon as I pick one up I'll check them out!

Zemedici

Established Member

Small world, i worked for Aric in 2016-2019, was the front of house / sales guy

boilerbuzz

Established Member
You can get extenders for the seats. My buddy is 6'4" and fits fairly comfortably in his car.
It's not so much the distance as it is the transmission tunnel and how it intrudes on your right leg, forcing you to keep it on the accelerator the entire time. Fine for driving in the city but on the highway I kept searching for a place to put my right foot and leg. Again, that was on my TA. Didn't seem to be as big of a deal when I sat in an 03 last weekend.

01yellercobra

Established Member
It's not so much the distance as it is the transmission tunnel and how it intrudes on your right leg, forcing you to keep it on the accelerator the entire time. Fine for driving in the city but on the highway I kept searching for a place to put my right foot and leg. Again, that was on my TA. Didn't seem to be as big of a deal when I sat in an 03 last weekend.
Sorry, I meant for the Cobra. I had a 94 T/A, but I'm short (5'8") and it's been so long I don't remember the issue with the tunnel.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looking at the photo of your Trans Am, it reminded me that my wife's cousin had a 2000 white Trans Am (not a WS6) coupe with blue stripes. He never drove it much, but loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread