New member from Texas

KEAST

Established Member
Hi guys I've been lurking on the site for a few months now and thought I'd say hi. I got a 1994 Cobra back in December and have been using the site ever since!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad you're done lurking. LOL. Congratulations on buying your '94 Cobra, and I'm happy that our site is helpful to you. Post a photo of your Cobra when you get a chance. I'd love to see it. :thumbsup:

KEAST

Established Member
Here is a decent picture of her the day I brought her home.
RMhtBRQ.jpg

Hopefully I should have some more up with the new rims after i wash her this weekend!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice. It looks to be in really nice condition. Can't wait to see her with the new rims. :thumbsup:

KEAST

Established Member
Very nice. It looks to be in really nice condition. Can't wait to see her with the new rims. :thumbsup:

Thank you! It actually is in pretty nice condition, the interior is clean with no tears and the car is mostly stock with 100k on the clock. It only has a few little things to fix (mainly rock chips) but I'm happy with it!

KEAST

Established Member
Welcome to the site Sidewinder! I haven't been here long myself but there are a lot of knowledgeable and friendly people here with awesome threads to keep you busy for days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread