New member and '04 Cobra in the fold.

DenverJay

Established Member
Hi everyone,

I wanted to stop in and say hi. I've been lurking for the last week or so doing research on the car but last night it happened. I pulled the trigger on a redfire metallic '04 Cobra. I woke up this morning like it was Christmas morning and I just had to rush to the garage and make sure it wasn't a dream.

There's a lot of great information on this forum and I can contribute a little. Oh and this car is AMAZING btw as if you all didn't already know! I haven't been able to wipe the evil grin from my face since I picked it up yesterday. I'm going to take some pics after I've give it a good bath and a detailing so I'll try to post those if they're any good. :p

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all the great info, it really helped a lot.

DJ

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
congrats....i did the same thing the morning after i bought my terminator, now get out there and drive that thing! be safe and have fun. welcome to the boards

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats on your new Redfire Cobra. I remember, too, the fun and excitement when I picked mine up at the dealer. It only gets better you know.

Users who are viewing this thread