New Mach sense the last one got totalled

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
I had a 03 DSG mach 1 for about 5 years, the last 2 sitting in my buddys shop doing eveything from rebuilding, suspension, trans and pretty much just restoring the car cause it was in rough shape when i got it. Well I got to enjoy it for about 2 months and I let a friend and my wife take it for a cruze while i was a work one night in june and goodbye mach. My wife is ok but my friend died. I wasnt even gonna get another one cause I was so crushed after it happened but life has to go on and I love the Machs. So I found a Red 03 with 30k miles on it from florida that is like brand new and pulled the trigger. When I say brand new I mean, you can eat off the undercarriage. I bought a torch red gt brand new back in04 and that undercarriage wasnt as nice. This is the day I bought it second pic is now with the new wheels
Csgrdn3.jpg
xqsbhtB.jpg

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
The third pic is the metal by the gas tank and that always has rust on new edge mustangs. Car has some nice mods to, Full steeda suspension. Steeda tubular k-member, long tubes,sub frame connectors, short throw shifter. All I have to do is drive this one. LOL

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Nice looking ride!
The Mach 1 is the most underrated Mustang ever. Bad timing being released along with the Terminator.
I've got an '04 and it's still as much fun as the day I bought it.

Recon

Established Member
Very nice looking car!
Such a shame about what happen to your last one.
Can't wait to get my Mach 1 road worthy!

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
Nice looking ride!
The Mach 1 is the most underrated Mustang ever. Bad timing being released along with the Terminator.
I've got an '04 and it's still as much fun as the day I bought it.
I agree with you 100 percent they dont have as much power but in looks and overall driving experience they are great cars. They dont get alot of love but I paid 17k for this car in mint condition and thats prabably alittle to much sense you can get a cobra for not that much more but I really love the machs

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Terribly sorry to hear about your friend but glad you're wife is okay.

Enjoy the Mach and use it to bring back the good memories of you friend, not the bad.

Congrats on the ride! Enjoy it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree with you 100 percent they dont have as much power but in looks and overall driving experience they are great cars. They dont get alot of love but I paid 17k for this car in mint condition and thats prabably alittle to much sense you can get a cobra for not that much more but I really love the machs
That's really what matters the most. You're happy with your purchase. Sorry to hear that you lost your friend, but thankfully your wife is okay. Enjoy that Mach. Nice wheel choice by the way.

Is it custom tuned? Are you planning on getting a tune?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear of your loss.howeber, I'm glad to see you rebound and pick up another Mach. She looks cleeeean too!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Very nice! Been tempted a time or two to add one of those to the stable.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Clean! Nice Mach! Love mine! I had a red one (like yours) and sold it. Missed it so much I bought another one after I had acquired my terminator!

Users who are viewing this thread