New Lund Racing Tuning Policy!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just when you thought the best couldn't get any better, here ya go!

With the best tunes on the market, and some of the quickest cars in the country, including the quickest 6r80 cars out there.

Lund is now offering log reviews for the Coyote guys!

No price change on the n/a tunes, the tunes are only $200 still!

If you feel it's necessary, Lund will review a couple of log sessions, and make revisions if they feel there is a necessity!

Safety and Performance Review | Lund RacingLund Racing

Order your Lund Racing tunes here!

Lund Racing Custom Tune

New policy.

Safety and Performance Review

The Safety and Performance Review is a complimentary service that we offer to all of our customers with mail order tunes. We will not be charging for this service. This gives our customers peace of mind if they have any doubts about the way their car is performing, and can also help diagnose issues possibly being caused by something mechanical or install related.

To utilize this service you will need to go to our support site at http://support.lundracing.com, sign up, and submit a request with your original order number from wherever you purchased the original tune. You are going to need to provide the PCM Code, Flasher Serial Number, and full modification list. We will reply with what we need datalogged exactly.

At most, we will review up to two sets of datalogs and send up to two tune revisions unless there is an issue that we need to sort through with more datalog review and revisions. All of our tunes are very repeatable across similar vehicles with similar modifications and should not require a lot of changes, if any.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
so why the change? Lund spent forever saying his tunes were perfect first go.

Competing with AED and others that do datalogging?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Because people asked.

I'm just going to copy the rest of this from my other thread.

Not singling out AED, Shaun has a great following here and does a great job with his customers.

In general. 99% of the tuners out there are competing with Lund, not the other way around.

Lund has been at the front of Ford tuning long before the coyote, and long after.

Not just here in the US, but internationally as well. Ken just back from a stint overseas tuning cars in Kuwait or somewhere over there.

Lund tunes the quickest cars, and not just coyotes, Shelby's, 3v's, terminators, ecoboost, ford gt's, lightnings.

Lund probably tunes more coyotes than 95% of the tuners out there. And that's in addition to all the other platforms they support and tune for.

Those expertise in the other platforms, just makes their ability to tune the coyote that much better.

Their expertise are not limited to one platform.

All cars are different, to an extent. You take 2 cars, same year, same pcm code, same set of headers, and do a tune for one. That tune should be repeatable on the next. Just like Ford had the same tune on both of those cars.

Again, a service if customers want it. I can tell you, most people in general, that receive the tune, and the car drives great, won't be sending anything in, as there really isn't a need.

It's talked about it more on this particular forum, as Shaun has a good following here, and he offers it. You go to a lot of other forums, and datalogging is never mentioned (on n/a cars).

In the end, it's a win win for the customers that want it. Just something for those that want it, as again, not really needed on 99.9% of the n/a tunes out there.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
I will personally say that Jon Lund is the BEST tuner in the business. PERIOD.....

When I had my Boss 302 at Evolution in March 2011 he FLEW up to personally tune, and drive her to make sure it was perfect. Spent a ton of time on the phone with him.

And then came the Kenne Bell blower... after making 785 RWHP he actually sent me 2 tunes to DE Tune her for the street, NO CHARGE! He change the fan operation, gas, timing, rev limit, etc.

Not a a good tuner at all...a GREAT tuner who actually cares if your car will live with MASSIVE power for years to come. NO BS I will have Jon tune ANY and EVERY car I will purchase in the future

And since I no longer own the Boss this is just a REAL customer saying "THANK YOU!"

Oh and Jon I wish I had a video of that 8400 RPM pull at Evolution back in 3/2011 when you were tuning n/a!!! It had to sound sick!!!!!!

ajpturbo

Established Member
I had to pull 8 degrees of global timing to get it to stop pinging after my old mustang was dyno tuned by Lund. It made me very nervous, I wish he would've flown up to tune mine. Just glad I realized what was going on before something bad happened so it's all good. I got it straightened out tho. I gave up on Jon after he stopped returning my emails about it.

When I called and asked him about the pinging he said I was grasping at straws. Then I pulled the timing out and the pinging at WOT was gone.....I'm cool with grasping for straws then.

I guess there is always one guy out there with a bad story about a good tuner....Each to their own tho...It's just really unfortunate when people here will bash a guy that has had a motor blow that was done by a "great" tuner and he questions the tune. People are quick to say that "you pushed the car too hard".....And they act like no possible way could it have been the tune

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread