cam302

89 vert
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Link doesn't show a Compaq computer. Their site doesn't even list any Compaq computer. You sure it's a Compaq?

I just bought a Dell Studio XPS 16 notebook computer. A bit more expensive than yours for sure, but the rep got me a super deal. I've been a very happy Dell computer for over 5 years now. Love their Preferred Account option which allows you to pay for your computer over 12 months with no interest. Love using vendor's money!

Can you post a correct link to your Compaq?

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Not a fan of the Celeron equiped computers. No math co-processor so if you do any kind of intensive calc work, they are slow.

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
um ok thats odd idk i got it there last night and posted this once i got home and now its not even on there site let me see if i can find it some place other than walmart

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
just bought a new Toshiba satellite for $429 on base...finally Hallelujah!

tj04cobra

Established Member
Damn I only paid $25 on supper for me AND my girl tonight. Sounds like you got raped.

I couldnt find the computer in your link as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the new link. That is definitely a great deal on a laptop. Unbelievable price! It's only a single core processor and the memory that comes with it won't be adequate for most while running Windows 7 Premium. If you read the reviews from Best Buy you can see that most buyers like it a lot. I'd recommend adding at least 1gb additional memory. Best of luck with it. My Dell Inspiron XPS will be replacing my Asus 1201N netbook which is just too slow for me.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
how much would 1gb of additional memory run me my friend can put it in for free at work

Users who are viewing this thread