New Joisey Guys.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Around that part of the state for tuning, JDM. But with enough advance notice & good weather, would consider a ride down. Keep this updated.

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
Yep, havnt had any plans yet.... but in other news does anyone know where a good, affordable machine shop is? I want to get forged pistons and rods in my mach block, but a shortblock might be more cost effective from the searching I've done.

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Yep, havnt had any plans yet.... but in other news does anyone know where a good, affordable machine shop is? I want to get forged pistons and rods in my mach block, but a shortblock might be more cost effective from the searching I've done.

I'd go with L&M engines. They're just north of Philly, and many would say one of the best in the business. I had my shortblock built by them. Top notch work.

Zulu10SS

Established Member
anyone going out tomorrow , saturday...shoot me a PM im around north jersey and bored

04svtNJ

Established Member
yes, keep this updated. i'd be interested to meet/cruise. i'm not to far from monroe/freehold mall/ rt 33... my buddy would be aswell with his 09GT. it feels like spring out already with this weather we've been having!

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
yes, keep this updated. i'd be interested to meet/cruise. i'm not to far from monroe/freehold mall/ rt 33... my buddy would be aswell with his 09GT. it feels like spring out already with this weather we've been having!

Awesome, i work out in monroe at the wells fargo on Prineville by the stop and shop.

Anyone going to Ford Nationals? Me and my group of friends is heading down on the 31 of may.

Aubz

Established Member
I'm in jersey, but freehold is a little bit of a ride for me haha

army_man1014

Established Member
Im down in South Jersey but currently in Afghanistan, be home in May for 2 weeks and would love to get together and go for a cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread