New Joisey Guys.

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
Got a small group of cars looking for more people to hang with. Usually meet in monmouth county by the freehold mall and go on a drive from there. Our next one is tomorrow at 6pm, and usually go 3 times a month

Zulu10SS

Established Member
Im a little north of you near the meadowlands, shoot me a PM next time you guys get together before the weather turns nasty

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Keep the thread updated...My car is at Sansone right now getting tuned, but I hope to have it back in a few weeks or so. Freehold Mall is about an hour away from me.

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
No problem, working on getting a lot of people out. will be updated regularly. And if anyone is planning on going to Carlislie we will be cruising out together come june.

Zulu10SS

Established Member
Keep the thread updated...My car is at Sansone right now getting tuned, but I hope to have it back in a few weeks or so. Freehold Mall is about an hour away from me.

I just moved out of Bridgewater last month, up in the Meadowlands area now

9900blueoval

Established Member
Anyone up for a ride Sunday afternoon me and some friends are gonna. Meet at dunking doughnuts in woodbridge rt 1 north by woodbridge mall and bigshots

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
Alright alright, we've been busy with work so we havnt gotten a day to organize. My car is going down around march or april so im going to need to get a drive or few in. Ill keep this thread updated when stuff goes on, and feel free to take over and make plans since this thread is already made.

Edit: Is anyone going to Carlisile this year? Were planning on heading out together.

Last edited:

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
Alright guys, theres a meet at the freehold raceway mall this sunday the 15th. So far theres 220 people that confirmed they will be there. Its from 3-10 but ill be damned if im there more than 2 hours, they said they are meeting in the area between jcpenney and lord and taylor. Ill check this thread tomorrow night, and saturday but PMs will be the quickest way to get into contact with me, hell if you have facebook pm me and ill send you my link.

COPIED FROM FACEBOOK:
Description

Hey everyone, if you were in the CNJ car scene a couple years ago you may remember that there was a winter meet at the freehold raceway mall. It had snowed the night before and the morning of, and everyone wanted to know if it was still on. Well it was and if you were there, you can attest to that it was crazy and epic. Good news! We're trying to set ANOTHER one up.

January 15th 2012 will be the "1st Meet of the Year"

Any and All Cars are welcome this is being posted on every forum that myself and friends are members of, so feel free to post on your forum should there not be a thread already made.

This is going on whether is Snowing or is Clear out. The only time it'll be canceled is if it is raining because its just no fun.

The area we're going to meet is the lot between Lord & Taylor and JCPenny. If anyone has any questions post up here or in the facebook group in the link below.

Zulu10SS

Established Member
I'll try to make it, but 20 degrees out might be to chilly for my ass!

Sent from my iPhizzzone using Tapatalk

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
I'll try to make it, but 20 degrees out might be to chilly for my ass!

Sent from my iPhizzzone using Tapatalk

turned out exactly like i thought it would be, mostly imports. Went on a drive beforehand with about 10 cars and thats the only reason why i dont regret going to the show. There was a DSG mach 1 with a boost gauge that i would have like to talked to the owner but he was nowhere to be found.

oh well ill update for the next one.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Damn I just came across this thread now! :nonono: Keep me posted. I live up north, but am always willing to get together if weather and time permits. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread