CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely looks a whole lot nicer. Not liking the old setup at all. :beer:

Bluebullit

Established Member
Haha yeah after i put that on i was like omg that looks so much better. thanks for the compliments guys!

clobato

Established Member
Details! I need details! I'm going to be installing a procharger on my Mach here in a couple weeks and I was thinking about buying a different intercooler. What size intercooler did you use? How much of the piping did you have to change? Do you have any pictures of the install?

Bluebullit

Established Member
Details! I need details! I'm going to be installing a procharger on my Mach here in a couple weeks and I was thinking about buying a different intercooler. What size intercooler did you use? How much of the piping did you have to change? Do you have any pictures of the install?

We didnt take any pictures of the install but I just used the procharger piping and had to change some off the couplers out but i have to take the bumper off this week to do some trimming cause cause the back side of the bumper is rubbing the intercooler causing the bumper to push out some. I also had to trim the fog light bezels but like i said ill get more pictures for you this week. as for the size im not sure cause i traded my old one to a buddy of mine for this one cause he had this one laying around. but ill find out

clobato

Established Member
We didnt take any pictures of the install but I just used the procharger piping and had to change some off the couplers out but i have to take the bumper off this week to do some trimming cause cause the back side of the bumper is rubbing the intercooler causing the bumper to push out some. I also had to trim the fog light bezels but like i said ill get more pictures for you this week. as for the size im not sure cause i traded my old one to a buddy of mine for this one cause he had this one laying around. but ill find out

That would be great if you could get some pictures for me and get a quick measurement! :beer:

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
that looks sick, nice upgrade.

do you know what brand it is or is it a custom piece?

Users who are viewing this thread