New Ink for Fallen Soldiers.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Ive been planning this for a while, and finally found a good artist to pull it off, and i thought in light of the things that have happened recently, i should put it up in here..

(BTW, I was Active USN from 99-04)

For ALL Of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters, You will NEVER be forgotten!!
IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

PS- Dont mind the sock, it was right after it was done.

NXSVTCOBRA

how much time did it take? Doesn't look like it hurt much there.....

I've been contemplating getting my calves done for a while with something similar

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
You mean someone actually got a tattoo that means something and not just to be a bad ass?

Tattoo looks KILLER man. Thank you and every other member of the armed forces for your service. You soldiers don't hear it enough.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Looks awesome man. :badass:

I'm waiting to get back from my first deployment to get my ink. Probably going to be a half sleeve.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
You mean someone actually got a tattoo that means something and not just to be a bad ass?

Tattoo looks KILLER man. Thank you and every other member of the armed forces for your service. You soldiers don't hear it enough.

actually, we hear it, but how many people actually mean it, when they say it, that's what matters..

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments, it came out great!! The detail is awesome!

how much time did it take? Doesn't look like it hurt much there.....

I've been contemplating getting my calves done for a while with something similar
It started with a free hand sketch, and took about 3.5 hours. The pain wasnt too bad, especially not compared to the work on my chest.

bad ass bro...
I'm getting my piece done on my right shoulder/ center back.

Where did you go?
Unbound Tattoo (Tattoo studio, piercing shop, body art. Modesto, CA, or Unbound Tattoos's Pictures - MySpace Photos) in Modesto. Vince (The owner) did an incredible job. I HIGHLY recommend him, he is a great artist!

Users who are viewing this thread