New house & Cobra pics (parents house)

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thanks man and congrats on the new job! 03whipedsnake just landed a job running a CNC machine!!! the house is in chesterfield which is right outside of richmond. we can start adding on and making it the SVTP retirement community and of course add a 1/4 mile strip!!!!

EVO-lution

Established Member
I think I'm going to road trip it to your parents house and hang out hahahaha.

Sick house and yard they got. like the OW u got too.

SMOKINRUBBER

Banned
Looks great! Must be nice to move into a house that the previous owners have already made perfect!

No need to do landscaping, start a garden, or put in the $10,000+ generator :banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a really cool house with a very unique layout. Awesome pond for sure. Just out of curiosity, why did your dad do two separate garages vs. a 3-bay?

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
previous owner did that. there is an apartment over the second one. Thanks Oman ! The camaro's were not easy to get in the pond. Trust me ! LOL. I checked it out from google earth last night and looks like there's several ponds on the land behind it as well. well i can see my house going to shit for sure, cause i'am never gonna be there.

04spinbra

Established Member
no they don't own the 300 hundred acres behind it. it's a doctor that lives in NC and has given us permission to do whatever we want(pretty much). the previous owners hunted it all the time. working 60 hours a week though u aint gonna catch my ass up at the butt crack of dawn hunting. my dogs are gonna have a blast too.

Gotcha!Cant beat that!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread