New Guy

m0squ1t0

Established Member
Hi. I picked up my 2001 GT Vert last year and I recently started a project to turn it into a "clone". I'm going to take it slow and it will be done correctly. Anyways, happy to be here

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance. I think you need to have 10 posts before you can PM, but I'm not 100% sure. You're one away from that so make one more post and try to PM me as a test.

m0squ1t0

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP, my last car was an 01 Vert. I enjoyed it except the lack of power. GL on clone project.

Thanks, It's going well so far, really haven't decided what I want to do with some of the parts..it currently is an auto and I have considered switching it to a manual when I put the 4V in but idk right now, gonna start a build thread and get opinions..

RedfireSVT

Established Member
welcome to the forum.

for the amount of money you will spend trying to make a clone if you are putting in a 4v and transmission, why don't you just go buy an actual cobra? a buddy of mine just picked up a higher mileage sonic blue cobra for $11k. you could save the trouble and some money, sell your gt and then buy a cobra. just my opinion. good luck in whatever you do. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread