New guy with a fox

BecauseRacecar

Established Member
What's up everyone! My names Jay. Been around cars my while life, but never really the performance side. Bought my first mustang back in February '09. It was a '96 GT. Since then my wife wrecked it in February '11. Went without one for about a year and then picked up a '91 GT.

Shortly after picking it up, the motor blew (Guess 7k rpm's on a 306 doesn't work out to well) So the next step was a new motor. Sent it over to Shaun @ All American Street Car Performance to get it hooked up.

Anyways here's some pics of both my cars. Glad to be aboard the forum. Hope to see y'all out on the streets

a2ysepur.jpg

When i first got it

3u9aqemy.jpg

How it looks now

qadebapu.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hi Jay, welcome to SVTPerformance! You've had some nice Mustangs. Glad you replaced the hood on your '91 GT. What are your future plans for it?

BecauseRacecar

Established Member
Yeah I couldn't stand that mach 1 hood any longer lol

Ah not to sure on the long term part of it right now. Just as long as its faster than my old '96. That one made 306rwhp & 423rwtq on a 100 shot.

Right now, All American is building a 331 Forged Stroker motor for it, with Twisted Wedge heads and a F cam.

In time I'd like to do a full cage, sump the tank, add a 2 gal fuel cell for a stand alone system for nitrous. Maybe a 427w in time lol. But for now it's mostly a daily that sees the track once a month or so

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Welcome to the forum, Jay! Nice cars you have there. I always have something special in my heart for the Fox Mustang. Good luck, buddy!

BecauseRacecar

Established Member
Welcome to the forum, Jay! Nice cars you have there. I always have something special in my heart for the Fox Mustang. Good luck, buddy!

Thanks! Yeah along side the '13 mustang I think the foxes are the best looking ones. Hopefully one day they'll make more

Users who are viewing this thread