New guy w/ 5.0

03lowram

Established Member
Whats up everyone my name is Sam.
I was in the truck scene for a long time (dodge), Finally making the switch to the mustang scene. So need a little help guys.. What are some good aftermarket companies to order from.. Good parts to start modifying. New to Mustang so its like a different language. lol Im not a noob when it comes to Forums been on them for years now, just dealing with trucks. So all the help would be awesome! Thanks.

As most of you guys know, Dodge still hasn't released tuning yet for the 2011+ Dodges, and Chrysler's. I did just everything I could to my last truck, but still no tuning. So I had to get rid of it! After riding in my buddies 5.0 with a 67mm turbo that put down 500+hp I was sold on getting a mustang and copying his setup. So I had been looking for a Mustang ever since.. Well I found this clean mustang!! Its a 2011 Mustang Gt 5.0 auto, 3:73 gears, leather, sync, fully loaded!! And one owner, Went to the dealership to just test drive it and see if I liked it... Ended up leaving with it. I got a great trade in deal on my truck. lol Anyways enough blah blah... Here's the car.
Already had it up to 135mph last night. This thing PULLS HARD!!

The truck I traded in...
CleanedUp019.jpg

New 5.0
201MustangGt011.jpg

201MustangGt012.jpg

201MustangGt014.jpg

201MustangGt025.jpg

201MustangGt034.jpg

201MustangGt035.jpg

201MustangGt045.jpg

201MustangGt018.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance, Sam. Nice looking '11 GT you bought. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread