New Guy ????'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainless40cal

Established Member
LOL this is a complete joke im done trying to exlplain easy things to dumb people i have tried to hard.

Typically a nice looking cobra is the same price as a z think waht you want but if you cant find them YOU are the idiot.

Most people forge there motors just because it is the best quality thing to do you missed the point that it is not needed!!!!!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
LOL this is a complete joke im done trying to exlplain easy things to dumb people i have tried to hard.

Typically a nice looking cobra is the same price as a z think waht you want but if you cant find them YOU are the idiot.

Most people forge there motors just because it is the best quality thing to do you missed the point that it is not needed!!!!!

HAHA, so is that your way of admitting you're wrong..:shrug: Typically a Z06 COSTS MORE THAN A COBRA, seriously what more proof do you need? I posted all the cheapest z06s and Cobras, I posted all the links to Z06s FS on the corvetteforum & here and you still can't admit you're wrong! For $26K you can buy a MINT 04 Cobra with under 10k miles or you can buy a 02 Z06 with over 40K miles..Are you daft, can you not see the clear price difference?

Yes, and most people forge their motors not because their tuners warn them of a blown motor, but for a nice $4,000 commodity. Clearly these tuners don't have as much knowledge as a 18 year old with a prebuilt Z06 his parents bought. :lol1:

Last edited:

stainless40cal

Established Member
HAHA, so is that your way of admitting you're wrong..:shrug: Typically a Z06 COSTS MORE THAN A COBRA, seriously what more proof do you need? For $26K you can buy a MINT 04 Cobra with under 10k miles or you can buy a 02 Z06 with over 40K miles..hmm yeah.

Yes, and most people forge their motors not because their tuners warn them of a blown motor, but for a nice $4,000 commodity. Clearly these tuners don't have as much knowledge as a 19 year old with a prebuilt Z06 his parents bought. :lol1:

Say what you want bro i dont give a **** i know im talking to a typical nut hugging cobra bitch all talk and nothing to back it up car wise.

I pay for every thing that goes into my cars man and do all the work, if you really think the shit you just said bothers me good for you, it just gives me a bigger reason to want to blow cobras off the ****ing road ;-)

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Say what you want bro i dont give a **** i know im talking to a typical nut hugging cobra bitch all talk and nothing to back it up car wise.

I pay for every thing that goes into my cars man and do all the work, if you really think the shit you just said bothers me good for you, it just gives me a bigger reason to want to blow cobras off the ****ing road ;-)

lol, of course you're wrong so that is your response. :) I posted countless links, but I'm the one full of shit. Yup I'm a Cobra nut hugging bitch, if that were true I would be making idiotic exaggerations like you, not admitting that z06s are better all around cars.

"You can buy Cobras for $20K, you can add a pulley and a 300shot and make 800rwhp all day for 100K miles and smoke Z06s BRRRO"

That's pretty much what all your posts have added upto.

I can tell by your lack of knowledge that only did you not pay for your cars, but that you're FULL OF SHIT!!! :lol: The most you can do is read off the modlist on the sale ad of the prebuilt Z06 your dad bought for you!! Have a nice day kid. :-D

Last edited:

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
I believe SBo3 has a relatively rich history with LS1's...so yeah. He's a nut hugging cobra bitch.

Face it pal, you got called on your shit and beat down by more than a couple people. You are exposed. Deal with it.

I've been doing a little research, and not ONE LSX person I've talked to or read about is recommending going over a 150 shot if you want to remain somewhat reliable. Not one. I know one guy who ran a 200 shot on his 2000 Z28 for a year without blowing it up, but when he tore is down it looked like a motor than had 150K miles on it.

stainless40cal

Established Member
lol, of course you're wrong so that is your response. :) I posted countless links, but I'm the one full of shit. Yup I'm a Cobra nut hugging bitch, if that were true I would be making idiotic exaggerations like you, not admitting that z06s are better all around cars.

"You can buy Cobras for $20K, you can add a pulley and a 300shot and make 800rwhp all day for 100K miles and smoke Z06s BRRRO"

That's pretty much what all your posts have added upto.

I can tell by your lack of knowledge that only did you not pay for your cars, but that you're FULL OF SHIT!!! :lol: The most you can do is read off the modlist on the sale ad of the prebuilt Z06 your dad bought for you!! Have a nice day kid. :-D

Yep you must be right BRO. haha :burnout: Congrats you won a Mustang with a heaton on top of it.

Jack Burton

Established Member

Ah, yes, I remember those days. Back when all i had to pay for was cars. No mortgage, no interest, no real estate taxes, etc.... ah, yes, those were the days.

Jack Burton

Established Member

Hmmm...lets see. You are 19. Can't afford teh 20% down payment on a decent house (if you can, I'd like to see the W2 of what job your are landing at that age...but the again, you are a engine builder of at least 6 years experience (as you mentioned) so I'd imainge you at least have yoru own corp or a sched C minimum on your 1040) so where is the mystery house/shop that you keep your pelthora of cars at? Also, you must have at least 760 credit to be financing these vehicles so that you can put them in your stable. I guess if I wasn't an accountant at a cpa firm I'd believe you.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Can go either way. it completly depends on the car and how it is reading on the dyno there bud

Depends on the tuner and the car itself every car is diffrent.

but It thought your bang for the buck argument was so straight forward....I mean, you made it sound like it was such a straight forward procedure as bolting on a nitrous kit...you never mentioned these other additional features :(

stainless40cal

Established Member
Well i just typed out a ****ing book but svt had an error and it didnt go through so im not typing it again...

Any way here some things for you to read ( i know nothing will be good enough but hey wtf why not some more info)

Talk to Robert56 or 1badz or termin8r or the 1000 others doing this on ls1tech and tell them you cant hit 600+ rwhp on a stock short block and be reliable.

Read this whole thread especially post 12 thats a start.....
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551332

Refer to post number 8 as well as the whole thread
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=836776&highlight=

Post 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20 Pretty much the whole thread
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=601898&page=2

Last but not least a solid thread to read through
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=691207

As soon as you two get off the cobras nuts mine are ready for you to start blowing

Is this enough for you or should i keep going?

stainless40cal

Established Member
Hmmm...lets see. You are 19. Can't afford teh 20% down payment on a decent house (if you can, I'd like to see the W2 of what job your are landing at that age...but the again, you are a engine builder of at least 6 years experience (as you mentioned) so I'd imainge you at least have yoru own corp or a sched C minimum on your 1040) so where is the mystery house/shop that you keep your pelthora of cars at? Also, you must have at least 760 credit to be financing these vehicles so that you can put them in your stable. I guess if I wasn't an accountant at a cpa firm I'd believe you.

Dont own a house. Dont need one dont want one till i can afford one that i want. I have more experience in building cars in my 6 years that 90% of most people do in there whole lives. All cars have been paid off in cash( besides the vette half cash half loan) how about that one????? Guess i probly wouldnt need to finance then would I except for one vehicle???

I guess since you an accountant you should put these things into factor before you assume things...... I have been working for as long as i have been able to. Both sides of my family are filled with mechanics and a few car salesmen along the way. Along with 4 shops included in the whole family..... Cars are all kept at home or at the shop. Any more questions?

stainless40cal

Established Member
but It thought your bang for the buck argument was so straight forward....I mean, you made it sound like it was such a straight forward procedure as bolting on a nitrous kit...you never mentioned these other additional features :(

The bang for your buck argument is straight forward. WHat other additonal items a tune? which you will need as well on the cobra??? O yea and just for a heads up you can throw a 150 shot with out a tune and pull a little timing and have 500rwhp in a z06 and blow pullied cobras away so you let me know how that is not straight forward? If we are talking dollar for dollar thats as straight forward as it possibly can come and what $500 into your z....

If you want to get serious and do some high shots 250+ then yes its not AS simple but still can be done pretty easily with any half way decent tuner...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Dollar for dollar, what about a pullied Cobra with a 250shot? :loser: $300 for a pulley, $500 dollars for a nitrous kit. :lol: What's that extra $300 gonna add onto the z06, an intake..:lol1: Both cars love nitrous, the Cobra can make a lot more cheap power before even having to go the nitrous route. Nitrous is universal. Anyways, when it comes to a pullied / big shot Cobra the Z06 can easily be made faster it's just gonna cost a lot more $$$$$$$$$$$ than the cost of a pulley and nitrous.

Anyways, I've already said all this but you seem to have a comprehension problem.

stainless40cal

Established Member
Dollar for dollar, what about a pullied Cobra with a 250shot? :loser: $300 for a pulley, $500 dollars for a nitrous kit. :lol: What's that extra $300 gonna add onto the z06, an intake..:lol1: Both cars love nitrous, the Cobra can make a lot more cheap power before even having to go the nitrous route. Nitrous is universal. Anyways, when it comes to a pullied / big shot Cobra the Z06 can easily be made faster it's just gonna cost a lot more $$$$$$$$$$$ than the cost of a pulley and nitrous.

Anyways, I've already said all this but you seem to have a comprehension problem.

Its very interesting how every time i post something to shut you up you bring up a new subject......:lol1:

What about the ls1's with 600-700rwhp on stock short block part for YEARS? You have nothing to say????? Where you wrong? Yep i think so but its cool im not worried about it. This thread has gotten really old so im done with it cause its becoming a joke no matter what someones tells you the cobra will always be the best bang for your buck so thats fine thats your opinon.

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
Let me simplify the argument. I’m going to spend 25K on a car. I would like to spend no more than 2K on mods over the first year of ownership. This will not be all at once! Just to be fair let assume both cars are stock. Completely stock! Which would it be? Please provide the facts! I hope this evens up the argument some!!! I know I'll end up doing more over time I just want to see what said with some limits on money!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread