New guy in town

SVT1320

Established Member
Just bought a mint completely stock 2014 GT500 sterling gray with black stripes, fully loaded (minus the glass roof). Got it for what I consider a steal at an even 45k with 6,500 miles on it. It was owned by the financed manager at Cambridge Classic Cars in Ohio and is on its way to me hopefully by Monday! I bought the car completely sight unseen which was kinda scary, I'm coming from a 2013 5.0, so I can only imagine how epic this car will be! As crazy as it sounds, I've only seen one in person (not many here in Arkansas) and I'm just so excited to be a part of the 13/14 GT500 family. I look forward to being a frequent to these forums.

1971mach1

Established Member
Welcome to the club. Be careful with the stock Goodyear tires anytime below 80 degrees. Keep the Grannies on for awhile. You will not be disappointed with your choice of American Muscle.

jjandascog1

Established Member
I'm coming from a 2013 5.0, so I can only imagine how epic this car will be!
Just bought a mint completely stock 2014 GT500 sterling gray with black stripes, fully loaded (minus the glass roof). Got it for what I consider a steal at an even 45k with 6,500 miles on it. It was owned by the financed manager at Cambridge Classic Cars in Ohio and is on its way to me hopefully by Monday! I bought the car completely sight unseen which was kinda scary, I'm coming from a 2013 5.0, so I can only imagine how epic this car will be! As crazy as it sounds, I've only seen one in person (not many here in Arkansas) and I'm just so excited to be a part of the 13/14 GT500 family. I look forward to being a frequent to these forums.

Same here, went from a 13' 5.0 to 14' GT500. Yes the power will be much much different.....

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Congrats and great color choice for sure. Need pics soon, as if we don't know what one looks like, but it is obligatory. What are your plans for the car?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance and congratulations on buying that low mileage '14 GT-500. I would love to see the huge grin on your face the first time you drive it. ;)

SVT1320

Established Member
Sorry for the delay everyone, had some shipping delays and then I was on vacation! First impressions after driving the car a little over a week, "wow!" haha. I took it up some mountain roads the first time today. I was shocked at how well it handled with everything in sport mode and the tires warm. Honestly, pushing it to what I'd say about 75% of my comfort level, I was cracking up at well it wanted more! Definitely wont be reaching the cars limits anytime soon. My dad owns a couple of Ferraris, and I MIGHT have heard him faintly utter that he likes driving the GT500 more than his 612 Scaglietti. He's now considering one haha! I just got in my JLT intake and the Cobra Jet TB. Any ideas on how much HP I'll get from these mods with a mild 93 oct tune? I'd upload a picture but it's saying the file is too large, so I'll have to get one with the resolution scaled down.

SVT1320

Established Member
Sorry for the delay everyone, had some shipping delays and then I was on vacation! First impressions after driving the car a little over a week, "wow!" haha. I took it up some mountain roads the first time today. I was shocked at how well it handled with everything in sport mode and the tires warm. Honestly, pushing it to what I'd say about 75% of my comfort level, I was cracking up at how much it wanted more! Definitely wont be reaching the cars limits anytime soon. My dad owns a couple of Ferraris, and I MIGHT have heard him faintly utter that he likes driving the GT500 more than his 612 Scaglietti. He's now considering one haha! I just got in my JLT intake and the Cobra Jet TB. Any ideas on how much HP I'll get from these mods with a mild 93 oct tune? I'd upload a picture but it's saying the file is too large, so I'll have to get one with the resolution scaled down.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats and enjoy. The tune, TB and JLT will give about 30rwhp, but more importantly much better throttle response and mid-range response.
I'd recommend considering a better rear tire and gears (3.73s-4.10s).
Pics?
-J

Users who are viewing this thread