New Guy Here!!!

Audio God

Established Member
Just bought my first Cobra...I'm not sure why I even bothered buying any other performance car before this one!!! :banana: :banana: Anyway I just want to introduce myself to this forum...I have been reading for months and I am very impressed with the quality and general attitude of this forum.

Anyway I can't wait to start asking some Newbie questions

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Audio God said:
Just bought my first Cobra...I'm not sure why I even bothered buying any other performance car before this one!!! :banana: :banana: Anyway I just want to introduce myself to this forum...I have been reading for months and I am very impressed with the quality and general attitude of this forum.

Anyway I can't wait to start asking some Newbie questions

Welcome to the club bro.. Glad to have you aboard.. Best of luck to you with your new cobra and be sure to let us know if there is anything we can help you with..Jared :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to the forum. Come back often because you'll learn a lot here. I can tell you from personal experience. :)

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Welcome aboard. Now fasten your seat belt, drop a quarter in the slot and HANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun.

Audio God

Established Member
Well she's convertible '03(I thought all 10th Anny's were built in '03 :??:) in silver with 4000 miles with some suspension mods:
MM full length sub frame connectors
Rear diff brace
Strut tower brace
Eibach lowering springs
Wheel spacers

Soon to come:
Eclipse AVN 5495 Touch screen Nav/DVD/Music hard drive
Diamond D9 component speakers
Rockford Limited Edtion Power 1000
Two Alumapro Alchemy 12in Subs with Custom Cobra Logo dust caps
Custom fiberglass box to save weight

Anyway I am very impressed with car, I actually expected to be disappointed with fit and finish, handling, and all around drivability...I used to own a 01 Lightning and this car is built way better!!!!

Only problem so far is that from time to time it stalls if I put the clutch in and shift down to second gear and don't let the clutch right away...any help appreciated

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Welcome my fellow 10th Brother.
I would suggest dumping so money at LETHAL PERFORMANCE and forget the stereo stuff.
I hardly ever listen to the radio when I'm driving anymore.
Funny how a modded Cobra can sound so good without a radio.
You got a good list of mods going keep it up.
The best 03/04 car club and Performance parts can be found in the links below.

JP :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not sure he'll agree with you JP. LOL! His member ID, Audio God, is a clue he's after some serious audio upgrades. :)

ZINC AND BLOWN

Established Member
Welcome.....i'm fairly new also.......best advise i can give ya.......do alot of reading on here and asking questions before purchasing any parts......i have learned an unbelievable amount of information in the past two weeks......these guys on here know their stuff......and do their research. This is a great place to get help and information!!!!!!!

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
Welcome man, nice to have you on board! From the looks of your username, it looks like we are gaining someone with some excellent audio knowledge!!
:beer:

Audio God

Established Member
Not just knowledge!!!

I own a Home Theater and car stereo store in Wisconsin...I don't know if this site has an Audio/Video sponser but any cobra owner will get 10% over cost of most of lines that I sell. I agree with you guys about doing the performance mods but with almost 2 and 1/4 years left on my warranty I'll wait until spring time anyway...I kind have to do the stereo stuff, as it is my demo car!!

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Welcome man. This site is great. Use the search as much as you can, you'll spend hours on it with all the stuff that has been discussed. There is everything you need to know on here and everyone is friendly. Enjoy.

mavado007

Established Member
Welcome to the site, be sure to check out LFP. Great guys, great service, and great prices. Do you have a website for your audio store?

Users who are viewing this thread