New guy from Wisconsin

RamonSVT

Established Member
Hey guys my name is Ramon and im new around these parts. Im from north east Wisconsin. I have been behind the scenes checking how stuff works on this forum and finally decided to post.

I am in the market for a gt500 and hope to have one this winter at a good price. Not sure if I wanna dish out the money for a 13 but damn do they look good.

I come from the gm 3.8 supercharged world and had a 11 sec grand prix but decided to grow up and step up to a rwd platform that is very friendly to modify.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance. Hope you find that GT-500 this winter. Yeah, the '13 is the one to get IF you have the money.

Jroc

Established Member
Welcome sir.

If I had a 2013 GT500 I would be very happy. I really like the 12/13 Boss 302's though except for their ugly wheels on the non-LS models.

RamonSVT

Established Member
Its Ra-moan haha with a strong roll of the R. And oh my bad I spent a while looking for the right section and couldnt find it sorry about that. Yeah I have my eye on a couple 13s but dealerships keep playing games and end up wanting a huge mark up once you get all the details straight.

If I cant find the right one I think im gonna find a 07-09 and throw a twin screw on it and be happy

Jroc

Established Member
Its Ra-moan haha with a strong roll of the R. And oh my bad I spent a while looking for the right section and couldnt find it sorry about that. Yeah I have my eye on a couple 13s but dealerships keep playing games and end up wanting a huge mark up once you get all the details straight.

If I cant find the right one I think im gonna find a 07-09 and throw a twin screw on it and be happy

Good deal.

The 07-09's are great values IMO. You can find very low mileage examples for low to mid $30Kish.

For example I drove one a few years back with 2,500 miles and they were only asking $35K for it. It was a 09 model, and this was in 2010 so the car was basically new.

Users who are viewing this thread