New guy from Pa

TungstenGT06

Established Member
Hello everybody. I've been lurking the site and decided to join. I use to own a 2006 GT that was built and ran in the ten's. After engine problems I sold it and picked up a 2014 DIB GT/CS. It just has mufflers for now. I don't plan on going crazy with this car but we all say that!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Welcome. Are you coming out to the AM show this weekend at Maple Grove Raceway?

TungstenGT06

Established Member
I will be out there. I'm not entering my car. I'm looking at getting some parts. Friends of mine are entering the show. The last I went to this track was 1994.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Awesome. I'll be there. I've never been to Maple Grove. Leaving in a couple hours. There is a meet tonight at Sonic at 8pm.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Hello everybody. I've been lurking the site and decided to join. I use to own a 2006 GT that was built and ran in the ten's. After engine problems I sold it and picked up a 2014 DIB GT/CS. It just has mufflers for now. I don't plan on going crazy with this car but we all say that!

Welcome! This years going to be a blast. We're moving full steam ahead as we speak and if you're in the area tonight be sure to stop out at the Sonic meet! A few of us will be there.

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread