New Guy From Jefferson City, Missouri

The Mongoose

Established Member
I'm brand new to the forum and brand new to the world of Mustangs. I've got a Trans Am WS6, 2002, but I am thinking about trading for a 03/04 Kenne Bell Cobra. Just wanted to post up to say hi and get some advice on Kenne Bell superchargers. I really like what I've read and seen out of the 2.2, but I know it's not made anymore. Do any of the other KB's whine like the 2.2?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! You should go over to the Terminator - Terminator Talk forum (or the Terminator - Engine/Tuning) forums for info specific to the 2003-2004 Cobra. Also read through my Terminator FAQs. There is a lot of good information available there.

All of the blowers whine nicely, some a bit more than others. The type intake you choose has a small effect on blower whine level, as well. The Whipple and TVS blowers are also very popular. IMO you'll be very happy with any blower choice. And the power/torque will blow you away. :)

RedfireSVT

Established Member
welcome and no, nothing screams like the 2.2! a ported eaton sounds pretty good though.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Welcome! My in-laws just bought a new house out there. I visited up there for about 2 weeks during spring and it's a really nice area. I'm originally from SEMO, but I think I'm gonna try to move to the Jeff City area when I get out of the military. I love the ws6 cars man!! Put a nice set of heads on that thing and a healthy cam and you'll enjoy it 10x more.

The Mongoose

Established Member
I did check that out and there was a TON of great info. Thanks so much.

Welcome to SVTPerformance! You should go over to the Terminator - Terminator Talk forum (or the Terminator - Engine/Tuning) forums for info specific to the 2003-2004 Cobra. Also read through my Terminator FAQs. There is a lot of good information available there.

All of the blowers whine nicely, some a bit more than others. The type intake you choose has a small effect on blower whine level, as well. The Whipple and TVS blowers are also very popular. IMO you'll be very happy with any blower choice. And the power/torque will blow you away. :)

The Mongoose

Established Member
Thanks man. I've got a cam sitting in my garage; custom grind from the man, Ed Curtis. AFR 215 heads are next on my list if I keep her.

I will post up some pics, but can't seem to figure out how to.

Welcome! My in-laws just bought a new house out there. I visited up there for about 2 weeks during spring and it's a really nice area. I'm originally from SEMO, but I think I'm gonna try to move to the Jeff City area when I get out of the military. I love the ws6 cars man!! Put a nice set of heads on that thing and a healthy cam and you'll enjoy it 10x more.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Thanks man. I've got a cam sitting in my garage; custom grind from the man, Ed Curtis. AFR 215 heads are next on my list if I keep her.

I will post up some pics, but can't seem to figure out how to.

I sold my artic white ws6 for my 03.... still miss that car, but the power increase is ridiculous with basically just a upper pulley. I use photobucket to upload my pics on here... there is a how-to upload pictures sticky on here somewhere. What's the specs on the cam?

Users who are viewing this thread