New guy from delaware

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
I plan on going through rick as well for tune. As far as the other work I'm still up in the air about it.

Ricks done great for me. Ill be taking mine to him once i get a few more mods done for a dyno tune. If you need any help with ur car u can pm me and ill give u my number. Im always willing to help out

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
I often see my parents they are in Dover.:beer:

Awesome. Nice looking vette. So I take it you do window tinting from your sig? I might have to talk to you about some time :beer:

Ricks done great for me. Ill be taking mine to him once i get a few more mods done for a dyno tune. If you need any help with ur car u can pm me and ill give u my number. Im always willing to help out
Sounds like a plan. PM coming your way.

Evan5469

Established Member
I live close to SVTORANGE but I'm in the Fenwick area a lot on the weekends during the summer months. My parents have a house there. I'm also counting down the days until hot rod weekend!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Awesome. Nice looking vette. So I take it you do window tinting from your sig? I might have to talk to you about some time :beer:

Oh yeah I sometimes travel as well if there is a roomy garage to work in and I do more than 1 car :beer::beer:

I can't wait to drive it my foot is broken and the car is just chillin for now.

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
Sounds like a few people have parents in fenwick

Oh yeah I sometimes travel as well if there is a roomy garage to work in and I do more than 1 car :beer::beer:

I can't wait to drive it my foot is broken and the car is just chillin for now.

Well i know I want my cobra tinted and I'm sure my wife would want her fronts done to match the rears on her jeep. My mother in law also wants her m3 tinted so I could possible get you a few people :)

Sucks to hear about your foot. What did you do?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Very cool just let me know when is good.
I was riding my race scooter and went into a turn and leaned the bike and the kick stand hangs low and I forgot and it caught and I slid across the road. I broke my shoulder and foot it happened Nov 3rd. My should is fine but no pressure can be applied to my foot yet, it has two 4 inch screw in it now.:nonono:

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
Very cool just let me know when is good.
I was riding my race scooter and went into a turn and leaned the bike and the kick stand hangs low and I forgot and it caught and I slid across the road. I broke my shoulder and foot it happened Nov 3rd. My should is fine but no pressure can be applied to my foot yet, it has two 4 inch screw in it now.:nonono:

Well that sounds like a shitty day

Users who are viewing this thread