New guy from delaware

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I just picked up a 2003 cobra with 23,000 miles with just a CAI, lowered, and magnaflow cat back. Anyone else from delaware in here?
car2.jpg

1slohawk

Established Member
I'm from PA, but spend a lot of weekends down in rehoboth/dewey. I rarely ever see any other 03/04's in DE.

stang8psi

Established Member
welcome! I am from Smyrna and have a 2011 5.0, And have a buddy from Dover who has a sonic 03, and another friend from middletown with a silver 03. There are a few around De just not Many!

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
welcome! I am from Smyrna and have a 2011 5.0, And have a buddy from Dover who has a sonic 03, and another friend from middletown with a silver 03. There are a few around De just not Many!

Your buddy with the sonic blue sell cars or use to sell cars?

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
What shops do you guys use? Unfortunately im not all that handy when it comes to cars...yet

I fully built my motor did my exhaust and all work on this car. Tunning is thru email from Rick at amazon. The last cobra I used jpc for my work. Kinda pricy tho

Last edited:

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Baltimore here but spend alot of time in Salisbury.. counting down the days until OC cruisin'!

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
I fully built my motor did my exhaust and all work on this car. Tunning is thru email from Rick at amazon. The last cobra I used jpc for my work. Kinda pricy tho

I plan on going through rick as well for tune. As far as the other work I'm still up in the air about it.

Users who are viewing this thread