New guy from AZ

6SHOOTR

Established Member
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself...finally. I've had an account for almost 2 years but haven't made a sigle post. Mostly due to the fact that I never had an SVT. I've owned a V6 and a GT Mustang which I recently totaled. I am now in the market for a Terminator which is why I thought to come here. Once I get one, hopefully I'll be able to post here more often. Wish me luck...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish you the best in finding your Terminator. Are you looking for one with higher miles and lower price? Or are you wanting one with lower miles and maybe a higher price? Just curious.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, I wish you the best. Keep your eyes peeled here and elsewhere and eventually you'll find the right one at the right price. Did you look at Hi-End Auto? I see they have a 2003 Redfire coupe with 46K miles for $19,999. And a black 2003 convertible with 66K miles for $14,999. Also a 2003 Zinc Yellow coupe with 30K miles for $20,999. Others as well. Check them out.

6SHOOTR

Established Member
Thanks guys, I just bought myself a ZY Coupe on Monday with only 42,ooo mi and light mods. It's awesome!

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Nice buy, have fun with it. I'm right in your neighborhood. If you ever want to cruise, hit me up or post in the SW section in "A Taste of Home." The local guys are cool.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Nice buy, have fun with it. I'm right in your neighborhood. If you ever want to cruise, hit me up or post in the SW section in "A Taste of Home." The local guys are cool.

Yeah. Snaked's fox body is Z06 fast!

Enjoy the Terminator OP!

Had to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread