RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Apparently its fine in parking lots too
giphy.gif

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
What do you think the additional expense would have been to Ford and ultimately the consumer to engineer, test and then produce a GT500 that goes say 205mph?

Do you think Ford will have a problem selling all GT500’s made?

I suspect the trade off of Halo impact vs expense for a struggling publically traded company wasn’t worth it.
I was hoping my sarcasm with comparing the GT500 to the Jesko would be easy to understand. But I guess not. 180mph is fast as ****. Sure there are many other cars that go faster...but at what cost? Something about speed, reliability, cost, and wanting to eat the cake too.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I can tell you, even if I wanted to.. I’m not getting under a car anymore.

If I have the money to pay someone.... they get paid
I just did an oil change on the viper, ****ing pain in the ass. The bolt is closer to the front of the car so using a ramp will not empty it completely. I had to use two jacks to tilt the car so it would completely empty 11qts.
Time is money, its "cool" to wrench and all. But once you have multiple vehicles I'd rather spend that time enjoying them then wrenching.

lilcoop03

Established Member
I just did an oil change on the viper, ****ing pain in the ass. The bolt is closer to the front of the car so using a ramp will not empty it completely. I had to use two jacks to tilt the car so it would completely empty 11qts.
Time is money, its "cool" to wrench and all. But once you have multiple vehicles I'd rather spend that time enjoying them then wrenching.
My Z06 is the same way...One in the front and one on the drivers side. Changing the oil in it this weekend. Doing it myself ONLY bc I don't trust anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread