New girl on the block!

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Bulldog Stang said:
Haha I Found You Guys ......

Bulldog Aka Bullpup

If you were missing us, you could have called! :shrug: We have been busy the last several weeks. We had to make a couple of trips to H-town, then we had a couple of weddings to go to, then went to Rockport.

Storm's asthma has also been giving her some trouble lately. She is better now. :pepper:

Bulldog Stang

Bulldog Stang
Established Member
We have been pretty busy as well. I worked 22 Hours of OT in the last week. We are taking a little vacation and taking the 4x4 to Padre. We gonna go have some fun... HEHE

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Wow guys, thanks for the warm welcome :banana: Sorry, haven't been posting much. Been a little under the weather. Damn asthma. It's hell not being able to breathe. Anyway, we are looking at adding another snake to our collection, but we have to get rid of one. If anyone is interested pm me.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
greystorm said:
Wow guys, thanks for the warm welcome :banana: Sorry, haven't been posting much. Been a little under the weather. Damn asthma. It's hell not being able to breathe. Anyway, we are looking at adding another snake to our collection, but we have to get rid of one. If anyone is interested pm me.

Nice setup.........kind of a pain to have to choose huh? I just look at mine and smile up at the sky.

But we are going to sell the 03 and the project, and then try to save for an 08 cobra.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
VenemousShadow said:
more pics more pics and welcome

There are some more pics of the '98 Cobra and '99 GT vert in the "Vehicles For Sale" section. We are looking at adding another '98 Cobra. Once before, we had a total of 5 stangs. It was too many to maintain. Need to sell these cars. When we sell both of them, we will pick us up another vert. (ie.Cobra, Saleen or Roush). Then that will leave us with 4 again. :thumbsup:

Now that I know how to host pics on the web :read: , I will get some more uploaded of the other snakes.

By the way, Storm is feeling bad again, had to pull out the BIG GUNS, to get her over this Asthma episode.

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
ponygt65 said:
Nice setup.........kind of a pain to have to choose huh? I just look at mine and smile up at the sky.

But we are going to sell the 03 and the project, and then try to save for an 08 cobra.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

What color is your '03 vert?

FastEddie59

English/Aussie/American
Established Member
Welcome to the message board.
My wife Sue and I have the same color model 35th Anniversary Ltd edition GT you do. Go figure! There are not too many of the white ones around.

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
FastEddie59 said:
Welcome to the message board.
My wife Sue and I have the same color model 35th Anniversary Ltd edition GT you do. Go figure! There are not too many of the white ones around.

Does your 35th have a white or black top?

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
FastEddie59 said:
Ours has a black top. We have had it for 3 years now.
99gt24or.jpg

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe there were 219 white 35ths produced. There were 135 white with black tops and 84 white with white tops.

When I registered ours with the 35th registry, they told me that it was 1 of 49 made. It is an auto. So, I guess they made 35 white on white 5spds.

If you haven't already done so, register yours at www.mustang35th.com

You can also order an identification plate from them. Do you know of anyone that might be interested in buying our 35th?

Users who are viewing this thread