New girl on the block!

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Newbie to the site. I drive an 03 DSG Cobra. My husband & I have 4 stangs right now between the two of us. My husband is Steeda Snakes, but he doesn't post alot because he says he types too slow (he types like a turtle and drives like a demon) ;-) This is a really nice site. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Here you go. I added a pic to my signature. The white 98 & 01 Cobra has the full Steeda suspension pkg. The 03 has a few suspension mods. All cars have exhaust, CAI's, short throw shifters etc., etc. Looking to replace the 99 GT with another 03 or 04. The GT is too slow.

Thanks for the welcome :thumbsup:

Albrechts%20current%20stable.jpg

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
nice little collection ya'll have.
victoria, Tx. huh.....how far are ya'll from Pearland/Friendswood area, there are quite a few cobras that we roll with

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
nice little collection ya'll have.
victoria, Tx. huh.....how far are ya'll from Pearland/Friendswood area, there are quite a few cobras that we roll with

About 120 miles southwest on Hwy 59 from Houston.

When we travel to H-town, we usually visit the Conroe, Woodlands and Fairfield areas. The '01 and '03 snakes came from Gullo in Conroe. We will more than likely be heading to Conroe on Friday for some service work on the '03.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread