New girl on the block!

Bulldog Stang

Bulldog Stang
Established Member
Hey Snakes... Ya'll riding Rita out I presume... ya'll be careful over there...... You know where and what I am doing...... LOL

Bulldog

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Bulldog Stang said:
I didnt know you had a Sister???? Bring her out, I think Yellowstang would like to meet her.... HAHA... Or maybe I can meet her and beat Kyle to her!!!!! LMAO

Sh-t Bulldog, you found me again!!! Yes I have a sister, I am the oldest of four. My sister, she is the baby, lives in Houston and was having a hell of a time getting out yesterday. She was going up to Conroe to her BOYFRIENDS parents house. HEE!! HEE!! My youngest brother lives in New York and is a private chef for a famous actor. And my other brother lives in San Antonio.

I thought Yellowstang has a g/f, or did they split? Oh, by the way, you are taken, remember!!!!!!!!

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
mnewxcv said:
just so ya know, i absolutely love the 98 steeda. great taste in cars. :)

Thanks, the white 98 Steeda was my dream car. I haved loved that car since the first time I saw it in a magazine. Funny, huh, I own it now. My husband and I are fighting over it. I am an early bird though, so I get 1st pick on which car I want to drive in the morning. So you guessed it I will be taking the 98 Steeda. I love the 98 Cobra we have now. Remember, it is for sale (full Steeda g-trac suspension):thumbsup:

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Bulldog Stang said:
Hey Snakes... Ya'll riding Rita out I presume... ya'll be careful over there...... You know where and what I am doing...... LOL

Bulldog

Yep, we are staying. We evacuated the hospital on Wednesday. I think V-town reacted a bit too quickly, but better safe than sorry, I guess. They said it was going to make landfall in Port O'Conner, I never heard that from any of the sources I was checking. :shrug:

Oh yea, Storm needs to teach 04MustangChick how to post and navigate this board. She might want to read that last comment of yours! ;-)

Bulldog Stang

Bulldog Stang
Established Member
Hey I may be taken, but that dont mean that I cant look and enjoy the views!!!!! 04 MustangChick knows that I do that.... Hell she even helps me critique them..... LOL

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Bulldog Stang said:
Hey I may be taken, but that dont mean that I cant look and enjoy the views!!!!! 04 MustangChick knows that I do that.... Hell she even helps me critique them..... LOL

Yea, all guys look, but so do we :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
STEEDA SNAKES said:
About 120 miles southwest on Hwy 59 from Houston.

When we travel to H-town, we usually visit the Conroe, Woodlands and Fairfield areas. The '01 and '03 snakes came from Gullo in Conroe. We will more than likely be heading to Conroe on Friday for some service work on the '03.

I'm in The Woodlands...you guys should let me know when ya'll come into town and we can get a meet together or something. Gullo's great....love their Service Managers. Love the new Steeda Cobra....I wanna see it in person!!!

greystorm said:
Oh, by the way, you are taken, remember!!!!!!!!

I'm not....how old's the sister??? ;-)

Last edited:

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
97CasperCobra said:
I'm in The Woodlands...you guys should let me know when ya'll come into town and we can get a meet together or something. Gullo's great....love their Service Managers. Love the new Steeda Cobra....I wanna see it in person!!!

I'm not....how old's the sister??? ;-)

Yes we love the Woodlands/Conroe area. We usually make it a weekend trip, when we have to go to Gullo for something. Most of the time we stay at the Woodlands Marriot Waterway (they have a parking garage). Yea, Chris and Bob and the rest of the gang at Gullo are great.

As far as the Steeda, we are still waiting. They should have already delivered it, but Katrina, then Rita caused some delays. Hopefully, it will be heading our way by the middle of the week.

As far as my baby sister-in-law, she is 24 (I think), but taken at the moment.

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Last edited:

Bulldog Stang

Bulldog Stang
Established Member
greystorm said:
Yea, all guys look, but so do we :thumbsup:

the thing is that you women do though.. you can check another man out and not even flinch.... you can do it on the cool... men make it obvious... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread