New from TN

The Ides

Established Member
Evening all,

My name is Trae and I've been lurking like many others for a good while but decided that since I'm in the market for a new toy, I'd better get to know you guys and gain PM privileges.

I've grown up around performance cars, trucks, pulling tractors, motorcycles, etc. and finally getting out of college, into the workforce, and being a newly wed has allowed me to really start to spend money on the things that really matter in a gear heads life.

I grew up on 2 wheels (first dirt bike at 4yr/o) and grew up a mostly Chevy guy thanks to the old man, but my uncle has shown me how diversity works with his Blown Harley F-150. My current rig is an old 12 valve Cummins which is great for pulling, but I miss the joys that came with having a fun car like my old '94 Z28.

I hope to be in something fun like that real soon. Trying to land my hands on a 03-04 Cobra (like every other user on this site).

Thanks for having me and also for all the helpful tips and humor. I'm looking forward to being here for the long haul.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome Trae! Enjoy the site. It's the absolute best out there. Also, I hope you find your dream '03-'04 Cobra soon. :)

The Ides

Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm in the Jackson area between Memphis and Nashville. I know of one Redfire coupe in the area, but that's about it. I've noticed there are quite a few members on the East side of the long state. I'm hoping once I get in something worth cruising Saturday nights in, I'll make it up to Nashville/Franklin/'Boro more often. Memphis/Collierville/Millington is always a good time too.

I came close picking up an '06 GTO 3 weeks ago, but something went south on the engine management side and wouldn't idle with a rich issue. Decided that wouldn't be the ideal car at the moment, so here we are back on the look out.

I'm glad to be here at SVTP. I've read a lot of great information and FAQ's including your's CobraBob. Thanks again for the warm welcome and wealth of information everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread