New Ford GT for Chicago Auto Show

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
It will be built in Canada? Now Ford GT owners will get to deal with people claiming it's not "American" just like Challenger owners have been dealing with for the past 8 years. Car is amazing.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It will be built in Canada? Now Ford GT owners will get to deal with people claiming it's not "American" just like Challenger owners have been dealing with for the past 8 years. Car is amazing.

My Lightning was built in Canada as was my Camaro. No big deal.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Excellent!! Only complaint is the V...........joking actually the rims could be better but even then I can't afford it so who am I to say?

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Wow now i'm really in love. I honestly wasn't a big fan of the color on it at the debut, but this combo is making my pants tight

tbi0904

Established Member
The back just looks a little goofy to me. Almost like there are multiple conflicting designs going on. Function over form thing I assume.

It will surely be a killer car though. No doubt about it.

I think the rear end is the best part of the car. Can't wait to see it in person next week.

hoamskilet

Established Member
I don't normally like silver, but damn that looks good. Then again, I don't think it really matters what color you put on it

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Agree the silver looks much better. Gorgeous car. Too bad it has a crappy mini engine... :)

(Sarcasm)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Agree the silver looks much better. Gorgeous car. Too bad it has a crappy mini engine... :)

(Sarcasm)

You know what's funny? If it had a 550hp FPC V8 the complaints would be too little hp, and I'm not even joking. It's really not even about the engine size, it's just the easiest thing for simple minds to bitch about.

Users who are viewing this thread