New Family 5.0L

jvert

Established Member
Check out the new family 5.0L
Picked it up from a senior who can no longer drive. He owned if since new! I picked it up for $1,500 and put another 500 in maintenance. This thing is awesome. So comfy and it feels like a boat. The interior is mint. Anybody know of any good Crown Vic forums? Let me know what you all think.

1990 Crown Vic LTD
35,757 original miles - He has the paper work and full maintenance records from the original owner to prove the mileage.

Picture041.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture040.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture037.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture036.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture038.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture039.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture042.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture044.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture043.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture045.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture046.jpg
[/IMG]

sixt5

Established Member
swap in s/c 5.4 and go to town!

im in the process of helping my buddy repaint/body work to his crown vic of the same era. im painting it sonic blue and he's putting some 17" bulletts on there

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
I remember seeing an older LTD on here with a set of bullitts. That would look perfect on your new Crown Vic.

jvert

Established Member
Thanks fellas. Yeah it has MEGA body roll but its such a smooth ride. I plan to keep it like it is and just keep it clean.

Paulinator

Established Member
clean ride man! i picked up my 98 GMQ with 58K miles on it. was a in good shape just needed new suspension brakes and tires from not being driven much and its age

lucheski

Established Member
i got some factory 5.0 mustang shorty headers ill send you for just the price of shipping, they make a nice upgrade vs the manifolds pm me if interested.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
IMO you got a steal there. 20 years old. Only 37K miles on it. Looks to be in excellent condition. Well bought! :beer:

jvert

Established Member
What I was trying to say is the Oringial owner (Senior, who I bought it from) Owned the car since new and he has all the paper work on the car. He gave me to prove the mileage and maintenance on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread