New exhaust

classicguy

Established Member
I'm looking to get a new exhaust on my 65 mustang. I want something that sounnds like it is coming from the belly of the beast and sounds like it will engulf other cars like they are non existant. haha i've really been looking at the Borla exhaust but i've heard about something called glasspack, i believe. I've also looked at flowmaster. Any ideas as to what anyone thinks is the best sounding exhaust to go with?

classicguy

Established Member
Spintech makes some BADASS setups for early Mustangs. I'm using JBA headers, and Spintech side exit (Trans Am racing style) pipes.

SpinTech Performance Street and Race Mufflers - SpinTech Performance Mufflers

Here is an open track Stang with Spintech exhaust. It sounded INSANELY badass in person...

[youtube_browser]oeEvWGCtUOE[/youtube_browser]

Well i have never heard of spintech but that def sounds awesome.... I bet in person was amazing.. what size engine was that?

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
I'm sorry to hear that but thank you for the honesty.. I've heard some flowmaster exhausts that sound good but mostly on the larger engines.. i only have a 289 so i need something to liven her up..

don't get me wrong I get compliments on it,but it isn't very unique from almost every other classic

I'm looking for a sound closer to the spin tech

classicguy

Established Member
damn that is a nice engine.... and yeah I just got back from ED Hansons garage today and they even said that the spintech is the deepest and angriest sound they know about

Users who are viewing this thread