New Exhaust is on!

coolguy10786

Established Member
Ok i know everyone hates this kind of thread without video clips. I will get some up tomorrow!

The new setup is 1 3/4 SS American Racing Longtubes, AR o/r X, and bassani Catback. It screams!!! But at the same time is a lot smoother and almost all the rasp is gone. It sounds incredible! Nice SOTP gain too!

They said the x pipe wouldn't fit, but it fit fine on mine. The rear o2 bungs are in the wrong spot and don't allow use of the o2 sensors, but have them turned off anyways.

Now all I need to do is finalize the tune. I was hoping to hit the track this weekend, but it didn't work out for me to go home with work and a boxing tournament. Right now i am shooting for June 6/7 to see what this car will do. Based on how she pulls i know i am in for at least a low 12 slip.

coolguy10786

Established Member
They will bolt up to the b heads as well. The only problem is they do not have provisions for the SAI, and i didn't check to see if the egr lined up.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
PICS AND VIDEO OR BAN!!!

Im willing to bet on the retune your cars going to make about 380rwhp and like 320rwtq. Should make for a fun as hell N/A ride...

coolguy10786

Established Member
th_CIMG2720.jpg

th_CIMG2721.jpg

th_CIMG2725.jpg

coolguy10786

Established Member
Thanks guys! Alot of the rasp is from the camera. With the AR X pipe on there it really smoothed out the exhaust. Just need to get it to the track!

COBRASVT

Established Member
Sounds awesome! I love Bassani <---bias though. ;-)

That 2nd vid looked like you were about to bite it in that intersection. :D

Great vids though! :rockon:

coolguy10786

Established Member
Sounds awesome! I love Bassani <---bias though. ;-)

That 2nd vid looked like you were about to bite it in that intersection. :D

Great vids though! :rockon:

That was just a parking lot entrance off to the right. The road ended about another 1/4 mile from where i was. It does look like that car is right there though lol

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
^:bowdown:Gawd damn that sounds good

Have fun trying to lose foot weight:rockon::beer:

BradJ

Established Member
Why do I even click on these threads...you bastards are making me want to try out new exhaust like every week.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Jeremy I really like the sound of your setup:rockon: I wish I had gone the route you did with your engine after torturing myself and a friend stuffing a intercooler in mine today:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread