New Exhaust Combo: Bassani Mid, Bassani O/R X, Stingers

zeus201

Established Member
Switched up the catback from MAC to Stingers. I was ready for change and was finally able to get a Stinger catback from a member...thx Cameron :beer:!!!

I do miss the chambered sound, but I love the new sound and I can see why a lot of guys love Stingers. It is a LOT louder at WOT, but at cruising speed there isn't as much drone as the MAC which is a plus. Finally get have a "conversation" at cruising speed.

Before with MAC:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TUiC9-mPr0"]YouTube- 1999 Cobra Exhaust: Bassani Midlength Headers, Bassani O/R X, MAC Catback[/ame]

After with Stingers (I have no idea why the vid is tiny...I may upload the vid again):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSrU6kV125U"]YouTube- 1999 Cobra Exhaust: Bassani Mid Lengths, Bassani O/R X, Borla Stinger Catback[/ame]

Last edited:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Sounds great.....I will get those for my 04 soon.....I had enough of the Flowmasters....I had them on every Mustang I owned....I would like it louder a bit...

Also looks like you take care of your toy.......Looks perfect....

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
U know i think that i like the first one better, i think it sounds more aggressive the second one seems to be alittle more raspy and not as deep but either way looks good and sounds good good luck with it.

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
I like the stinger sound alot better than the mac. But i still love me bassani catback with bassani mids and offroad X.

CLN 6R

Established Member
I like the Mac better, my old GT had Mac mufflers and an offroad H, but both combos sound great.

Users who are viewing this thread