New england?

f2hatch

Established Member
Anyone from New England heading down? This will be my first time going and looking to see if there is a group heading down that wont mind a another car in their group.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Got 2 other trailers rolling in our group. We will leave the Saturday before, and try to get there Sunday.

f2hatch

Established Member
I'm leaving Saturday the 17th to check in the same day.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
WE are leaving the same day. Its a fun drive with a trailer. About 15 hours, and 302564 gas stops.

gtmustang00

Established Member
We will be leaving friday night most likely. I love night driving. I'll be pulling a open trailer most likely for better mileage.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
sweet deal. figured id get on here now that I qualify. Going to have to mod this thing up. Hey GTmustang00, dude i went to UTI with you for a few months. I had the lifted green Cherokee at that point and I brought your ass home once.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
sweet deal. figured id get on here now that I qualify. Going to have to mod this thing up. Hey GTmustang00, dude i went to UTI with you for a few months. I had the lifted green Cherokee at that point and I brought your ass home once.

You wont be able to do MW, you have all those Toyota recalls to do for the next 3 years! :lol:

03' White Snake

Established Member
Hey Jake, Derek, Steve, and I will see you down there. we are heading out of worc friday nite to get there early sat morning for check-in.

StangSteph

Established Member
Me and my bf are driving down with a friend sunday morning, heading to my parents' house then to MB monday afternoon for the whole week. sunday to sunday for us.

Users who are viewing this thread