New emblems....need your opinion

Go or no go

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USV8PWR

Established Member
Why?????? What does engine displacement have to do with the car's true meaning anyway??

So if this was the case a 6.2L Vette is better???

NO, NO, NO, NO.

^^^This! Sorry Willie man, I say no too. The Snake is the most important identifying part on the car.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
This:
005_zps8946a3d5.jpg

Available at BilletProShop.com

That looks much better if you want engine designation. What I had in mind. I've used billetbadges.com for this too.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
looks like my SVT bretheren has spoken. the snake is going back on! It still has the cobras on the front, back, seats and steering wheel. I figured I'd try to stand out from the 5.4 shelbys.

58three_zps5a837903.jpg

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Sometimes we make stupid decisions when we drink.
Thank you for restoring faith in humanity, your man card will be reinstated upon proof of snakes.

brandonflood123

Established Member
i wouldnt worry about standing out from the 5.4's you know what you have and we are all brothers in this since.

im amazed by how many people come up to me(not knowing its my car) telling me all about my 5.8l supercharged gt500 at car shows and meets. and how they know so much about it. but its not the 5.8 its a 5.4 lol. true enthusiasts will know the diffrence. go with the bps emblems they can even customize them for you

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
OP said "i am tired of these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing car!"

at first glance i just think its a GT when i see those badges. which is what non-car folk may think. heck even car guys who arent mustang guys. they may think you just put the stickers on a regular gt. (not that those guys dont put cobra emblems on GTs as well :nonono:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
OP said "i am tired of these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing car!"

at first glance i just think its a GT when i see those badges. which is what non-car folk may think. heck even car guys who arent mustang guys. they may think you just put the stickers on a regular gt. (not that those guys dont put cobra emblems on GTs as well :nonono:

That's kind of what I was going for. May let more folks want to race me.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Weeeeelllll.....it does not look bad......but I would stick to the snake, or maybe make it smaller and put it underneath the snakes ?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I think you could have pulled it off were the 5.8 badges to have been coated in gold metal flake. Kind of like Flav a Flav's front teeth garnering all that attention when he smiles. :)

I like no badges at all. Thanks for the holes in the fender, Ford. :(

Users who are viewing this thread