New Edge Moderator

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Gents....i surf the New Edge forum nearly constantly and i have noticed that it doesn't get alot of mod attention. Is it possible that we could get a second mod in there. Preferably someone that frequents that forum on a regular basis

There are a ton a stickies in there some are pretty good but a good numbers of them should be deteled/replaced

Thank you very much for your time

Mike

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
And who are you suggesting?

maybe we could put an end to the newbie threads asking about the clunk and which gears are best.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
And who are you suggesting?

maybe we could put an end to the newbie threads asking about the clunk and which gears are best.

I don't know of anyone that posts in our forum that are mods on other forums other than myself

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Double"O" said:
I don't know of anyone that posts in our forum that are mods on other forums other than myself

Yeah. they don't come in ours much anymore.

We really are the bastards of the site.

hahahaahah

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
I just want to say that i think the official 99/01 pics thread should be made a sticky.

Thank you

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Double"O" said:
Gents....i surf the New Edge forum nearly constantly and i have noticed that it doesn't get alot of mod attention. Is it possible that we could get a second mod in there. Preferably someone that frequents that forum on a regular basis

There are a ton a stickies in there some are pretty good but a good numbers of them should be deteled/replaced

Thank you very much for your time

Mike

I go in there occasionally. I do a few things once in a while in there. You're right, there are a lot of stickies and IMHO there should not be that many. But I don't want to just randomly unstick threads.

Maybe you should make some suggestions to Jeff (Hissman) and PM him with them. Couldn't hurt.

FWIW

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
I go in there occasionally. I do a few things once in a while in there. You're right, there are a lot of stickies and IMHO there should not be that many. But I don't want to just randomly unstick threads.

Maybe you should make some suggestions to Jeff (Hissman) and PM him with them. Couldn't hurt.

FWIW

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

i sent hissman a PM yesterday...hope to hear from him soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread