New dyno #'s

Redwing

Established Member
Hi people. It's been months since I last posted. I've been ...busy, shal we say. (split up with my partner, had to start my business all over). Anyway, I took a 1/2 day off and had my car tuned by Dasilvas here in Toronto. I am VERY pleased with the results.
We installed a Diablosport 2.86 pulley, a UPR idler, and a Predator stock tune. The car also has Borla Stingers and a Densecharger.
I went from 392 RWHP/367 RWTQ in October (Just CAI and catback) to 436 RWHP /474 RWTQ. The torque number just blows me away. Anyway, I can't post the chart right now, but the A/F is perfect, and the car runs smooth as silk. At 3000 RPM, you don't need a steering wheel to make a turn. Awsome.
Punching the gas makes me fell like I'm 17 again.
I can't believe that an average guy can just walk into a showroom, buy a car that is relatively affordable, spend next to nothing on mods and have a car with nearly 500 flywheel horsepower!!
I love this car.
Steve

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome torque! It is SO easy to put down 450+ rwhp with these Cobras. Enjoy!

Redwing

Established Member
03yellow said:
How did they tune your car?

Did they simply use the predator stock tune?
yup. My son is a dealer now for Diablosport, so we thought we'd have to get a custom tune, but the car is fine with the one right out of the can, so to speak. It runs smooth as silk.

Users who are viewing this thread