New drag shoes for the 392 charger

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Good to see some aftermarket stuff happening for the HEMI. Its long overdue.
I still can't believe the lack of cylinder head options, but thats what happens when the stock stuff is as good as it is.
47 intake choices for the LS, 3 for the HEMI. Its crazy.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Good to see some aftermarket stuff happening for the HEMI. Its long overdue.
I still can't believe the lack of cylinder head options, but thats what happens when the stock stuff is as good as it is.
47 intake choices for the LS, 3 for the HEMI. Its crazy.
Also surprised people are not getting into swapping and building these. A 5.7 is a few hundred bucks anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Yeah, believe me, for years I wanted to see someone stick a stockish 6.1 in a fox body and go 10s, would be better yet with a 6.4.
I think the lack of Aluminum blocks is a sticking point for some people, but there's plenty of people sticking iron 5.3s in anything you can swap...
There were issues back in the day with getting the stock pcms to play along, but that's well behind us.
Plenty of Hellcat swaps, but not much in the way of the pedestrian HEMIs. FWIW a stock 5.7 makes better power than any stock LS1 ever did, more on par with LS2 power output if not more.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
FWIW a stock 5.7 makes better power than any stock LS1 ever did, more on par with LS2 power output if not more.

LS2 power on a 5+3 budget.

Car accessories and intakes are also more available. You basically can't use any of the 5.3 truck garbage in a car swap.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

AssPikle

Established Member
I can, was curious if that had more to do with the tune or the intake. I'm sure it's both. Just haven't found much by way of dyno results for the victor II

Users who are viewing this thread