New DD - (Import Warning)

verbal

Established Member
I picked up a 2010 Acura TSX V6 yesterday as a daily driver. I opted for the 280hp V6 after test driving their slug of a 4cyl. The car is really quick for a V6 sedan. I can't wait to take on my buddy's SHO. I am loving the bluetooth stereo and phone integration with my Iphone.

Hopefully I will be back in a Termi or GT500 next year when I get a garage. :beer:

2009-Acura-TSX-Top.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice car. One I wouldn't mind owning myself. Congratulations!

clean93

Established Member
dont feel bad my dd is a 09 tacoma 4x4. didnt know the tsx's came with a v6 now. theyre good daily drivers and road trip cars too. never had any problems with tsx's when i worked for honda/acura. i would buy one. congrats on your new car buddy

AMNick

My mom just picked up a bright blue TSX and loves it (I see you're in WC, so probably from the same dealership LOL)....got a great deal because it was one of the last 2009's on the lot. Fully loaded with the tech package...It is a really smart car, I swear the thing does everything but make coffee for you...its almost scary. It has the I4, but I don't think it is a slug at all for a DD for my mom...definitely has more power then she will ever use. Of course I would "need" the V6 myself in the theoretical and unlikely event I ever brought one.

verbal

Established Member
My mom just picked up a bright blue TSX and loves it (I see you're in WC, so probably from the same dealership LOL)....got a great deal because it was one of the last 2009's on the lot. Fully loaded with the tech package...It is a really smart car, I swear the thing does everything but make coffee for you...its almost scary. It has the I4, but I don't think it is a slug at all for a DD for my mom...definitely has more power then she will ever use. Of course I would "need" the V6 myself in the theoretical and unlikely event I ever brought one.

I actually live in King of Prussia now. I totally forgot about the dealership in WC. I went all the way over to North Wales to get mine.

Yeah, the amount of technology and gadgets that are in this car is pretty insane. I don't even have the tech package.

PureSound15

Established Member
I have an Acura for my DD and wouldn't trade it for anything. I've put 70k miles on it have only changed tires and brake pads. Good choice!

Users who are viewing this thread