New DD, finally back in somethin fun!

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Just picked up my new DD this past weekend! Was gonna wait till my birthday on the 25th but this was the only 2013 in the area (decent driving distance) with what I wanted on it so I jumped on it a couple weeks early. Finally back in somethin fun everyday and lovin it!!!

IMG_20131006_095506_067_zps459671a0.jpg

Tangerine Scream ST2 with Charcoal/Smoke Recaros, Roof and Nav.

Matt

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
I read everything I could about em while waiting to finally purchase but nothin compares to just checkin one out. Torque Steer is a pain for those who arent used to higher torque FWD (Me) but otherwise its an absolute gem to drive. Hell, even driving it slow and steady in eco or DD mode is rewarding as its a comfortable, smooth ride. Lovin it so far and every time I get out of it Im already lookin forward to gettin back in and hitting the road!

Matt

wheelhopper

Established Member
I read everything I could about em while waiting to finally purchase but nothin compares to just checkin one out. Torque Steer is a pain for those who arent used to higher torque FWD (Me) but otherwise its an absolute gem to drive. Hell, even driving it slow and steady in eco or DD mode is rewarding as its a comfortable, smooth ride. Lovin it so far and every time I get out of it Im already lookin forward to gettin back in and hitting the road!

Matt

I feel the same way about my Fiesta ST.

TRBO VNM

Agree and yeah, torq steer sucks. There is less of it if you disable both stability controls. Just hold the ESC button for 5 seconds.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Then I would be slower than a fiesta. Can't have that.

Bring it down to blue crabs stadium on the 19th for autox Doug

wheelhopper

Established Member
I may do that. I think that is the only free weekend I have this month. Why don't you bring your Focus to VIR this coming weekend with me?

TRBO VNM

Because it is too late. I already have some plans and trying to get Rodney's car done as well. Throw some other dates at me for future events and we can make it happen.

BTW, we got the proposal. Want to move forward with the work. Talk to the wife about your schedule. There are a few other things I might want thrown on there. will send you a pm.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Then I would be slower than a fiesta. Can't have that.

Bring it down to blue crabs stadium on the 19th for autox Doug

If I could be in two places at once, I'd be there with you. But I have plans that weekend, and can't make the race.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Then let Ben drive yours

That would be a pointless gesture. He's already told me he isn't going that day because Candice is working. I know this because I asked about racing this weekend (which I thought was the last) and that's when he told me the Miata was already gone, and there was one last weekend after this one, and he wasn't going.

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Congrats. i love mine. just wait til you put a tune in it. it will feel like a new car again

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Hey that's my ST!!! I got a TS ST2 one month ago, only have the Charcoal/TS Recaros instead. This car is a blast.....I don't miss the GT500 now , it just sits in the garage. I 've driven it for 15 mins since I got the ST!!! I need to go drive it more, but this ST is too much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread