New DD!!! AMG inside

Nino S

Established Member
Finally found a E55 with low miles even though I had to drive 5 hours each way to get it. 2005 E55 AMG in flint gray with 36k miles bone stock. 469 hp 520 torque from the factory....already shopping for a pulley and tune!

IMG_1565.gif

IMG_1566.gif

IMG_1568.gif

IMG_1570.gif

IMG_1562.gif

IMG_1567.gif

IMG_1261.gif

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
always wanted one of those, they are badass. great color choice too.

congrats!

Nino S

Established Member
God damn bro, you've got some NICE toys.
Congrats on the new purchase.
-Matt

thanks bro. It is what motivates me to make more money every day. This was a present to me. me and my girlfriend of 4 years split up a couple weeks ago because she didn't want to wait anymore to get engaged/married so we split. I am thinking about tags - top of the list - MY RING - hahahaha

tinosc281

Established Member
amg inside

nice car.leave it stock or it will put a big hole in your pocket.my best friend just sold his.car ran 11.99 in stock form.blow that engine and it will cost you upward of 20,000 for a rebuild.he was on mbworld.org read up on all the stories on blown engines after pulley swaps and tunes.those cars are not cobras.i know quite a few people driving those cars and running slower after they dumped lot's of money into them only to get dissapointed.

Last edited:

SVTContique

thanks bro. It is what motivates me to make more money every day. This was a present to me. me and my girlfriend of 4 years split up a couple weeks ago because she didn't want to wait anymore to get engaged/married so we split. I am thinking about tags - top of the list - MY RING - hahahaha

LOL,

Dude breaks up with his GF because he doesnt want to buy a ring then goes out and buys a performance luxury car.

Car looks sick but i just thought that part was funny.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Good on you man, my "friend" who I've been seeing on the regular for 18 months wants me to commit and actually be bf-gf, to me its nothing but a label, to her she is waiting. Maybe its time for me to drop the "lite" baggage spend a little more dough and go out a single man!

Also, I hear you on the money motivates me part, trying to think of ways (besides doing having 2 jobs) to make more money and not be stressed.

And nice ride's, I remember you posting more often awhile back about your cobra.

fangstang

Established Member
nice car.leave it stock or it will put a big hole in your pocket.my best friend just sold his.car ran 11.99 in stock form.blow that engine and it will cost you upward of 20,000 for a rebuild.he was on mbworld.org read up on all the stories on blown engines after pulley swaps and tunes.those cars are not cobras.i know quite a few people driving those cars and running slower after they dumped lot's of money into them only to get dissapointed.

+1

Stevo151

Established Member

priorities

your doing it right! lol :rockon: :lol:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Hey man good call...me and my lady called it quits after almost 9 years, and I have been doing pretty good ever since.
Congrats on the new RIDE!

Users who are viewing this thread